Maxi!

Veejag

I wonder if there is still the possibility of a charity friendly on 13 August or has the poacher become a gamekeeper?

Perhaps, in the short term. "We'll do this if you stop publicly haranguing us."

I think it's pretty positive in the long run though. He's a smart guy who listens to the punters.

Before getting too excited, I can see the obvious motives of Maxi, Anne Budge and L Dempster I just hope the vested self interest brigade that have held back Scottish Football since 1976 through the Premer Division era don't frustrate and stifle any real progress.

As traditionally two of the main protagonists are now on the board and appear to have turned coats then I have a glimmer of optimism, not much more than that though as the ugly duo are now back in the same division and money generally talks.

Hope I am wrong but time will tell if I am or not.

Before getting too excited, I can see the obvious motives of Maxi, Anne Budge and L Dempster I just hope the vested self interest brigade that have held back Scottish Football since 1976 through the Premer Division era don't frustrate and stifle any real progress.

As traditionally two of the main protagonists are now on the board and appear to have turned coats then I have a glimmer of optimism, not much more than that though as the ugly duo are now back in the same division and money generally talks.

Hope I am wrong but time will tell if I am or not.

I doubt many of us are getting too excited. Think the advantage of having Maxi on board will be more to do with PTFC getting some inside knowledge (for once) of what's really going on rather than any revolution in SPFL direction. Still it surely can't be seen any other way than as positive news.