Calvin Zola

javeajag

Zola is one of the worst ever players in have seen score at firhill and there has been a few! For some reason thistle seem to concede goals to players that only score against us in their whole career.

It is obvious we need a goalscorer and has been for sometime. This guy is not the answer

Our centre back pairing both times he scored was Muirhead and Gabriel Piccolo... Goes some way towards explaining it.

• Like 1

I wouldn't be surprised if we don't strengthen up front in this window, especially with Nesbit now back. We are getting goals from the likes of Liam, Sean and Chris. I reckon we might run with Azeez, Doolan and Nesbit with the knowledge that there are goals elsewhere in the team. We deffo need to bring in another central defender though! Re the striking position, I would still take Miles Storey if he was available!

How can he be on trial if the team is in Spain? Is he running around on his own?

You do realise we had a trialist playing for us in Spain today?

It's a perfectly reasonable expectation to make that he could be out there with the team if he was on a trial. Thankfully, the story appears to be a load of shite and he's not.

You do realise we had a trialist playing for us in Spain today?

It's a perfectly reasonable expectation to make that he could be out there with the team if he was on a trial. Thankfully, the story appears to be a load of shite and he's not.

I thought that being on trial meant you spent a substantial time training with your potential team mates in order to be assessed and not just nicking out to Spain for the occasional game.

Reading another thread, I think that the trialist played in a centre back position, so as you say, hopefully the story is bollaux.