Doolan 100 Trophy Presentation

BowenBoys

The biography brings back so many memories. It is full of lovely detail and is a great read.

One of the things I learned, I found quite astonishing. Dools has been involved in 'well over' 200 substitutions. More than any other player in Thistle history. Makes the 105 goals in seven seasons even more remarkable.

• Like 1

This may have been done, but I was wondering if the club historian, Robert Reid, should be given a copy of the biography for the Jaggie archives.

Future generations may need to be reminded just how good their long-serving manager was as a club legend player.

:-)

This may have been done, but I was wondering if the club historian, Robert Reid, should be given a copy of the biography for the Jaggie archives.

Future generations may need to be reminded just how good their long-serving manager was as a club legend player.

:-)

Good idea. Didn't think of that. I'll get it to him, thanks.

Many people reading this will not have seen The Jukebox Rebel's biography of Kris. This is what it looks like.

Doolan_Mk2.png

You won't be able to read it from this image which is a shame because it's a great read.

There was a minimum order for the print and for the postal tubes that I bought. I have a few copies left over and I would like to maximise fundraising.

They are A3 size, printed on heavy paper. Costs for print, packaging and UK postage are £4.30 each.

Yours for £8. I have 18 available.

Pay here paypal.me/philbowen/8 Use 'Send money to friends & famiy' option and include a note with your forum name. Then PM your name and address.

Edited by BowenBoys

The Doolan 100 members

AlexForsythFan

belfastjag

Big Dan

BowenBoys

Chachi

digger

east lothian jag

elevenone

Fawlty Towers

G13 jag

Jag

jagaloon

jagfox

Jagged Edge

Jaggernaut

jaggy

jaggymct

Jaggystu71

jagman

Juan Kerr

lady-isobel-barnett

Metz

Norgethistle

Peaty FC

Rid Skwerr

sandy

scotty

The Sunnylaw Jag

thistledave78

three jags

topcat

Wee Smiffy

m7955h.jpg

I doff my bunnet, wi' f**k the old firm on it, to all of you.

:fan::thumbsup2:

• Like 2

Time to wrap up the Doolan 100.

£800 was paid by you for the trophy presentation. The trophy, biography & framing cost £200. Sales of the remaining biographies brought the total funds raised to £686.53. I have now passed this on to the club. There was also the £449 raised from the original issue of scarves and let's not forget jagfox and his terrific Second Wave.

Thanks to The Jukebox Rebel, Camallain, sick in the basin, Auld Jag, jagman and, of course, Kris Doolan.

Special thanks to all of you lovely people who paid for the privilege or paid with no prospect of attending. Your generosity has left a swelling in my coffers.

Take a bow one and all :clapping:

• Like 5