Team For Tonight

Mr Bunny

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This.

Levein is hopelessly out of his depth. Utterly embarassing. Their keeper hasn't had a save to make.

Not sure if it matters who we have as manager, the players just don't appear to be up to it.

STOP THE SIDEWAYS PASSES, GET IT UP FRONT, HAVE SOME SHOTS, SCORE GOALS

Not sure if it matters who we have as manager, the players just don't appear to be up to it.

STOP THE SIDEWAYS PASSES, GET IT UP FRONT, HAVE SOME SHOTS, SCORE GOALS

Yes it does matter. We need to get someone in who can inspire the team. None of this 'no easy game patter' we should be saying we are looking for five from this mob.

Who is telling the team to go sideways, keep the ball etc? I assume the manager.

We need a natural leader and winner in the job. He seems to be neither.

He can still score even if it costs a grand a pop. Scotland and Thistle can't

I meant look like. I imagine even I could seal the deal with some slapper with a thousand bucks in my poke.

Anybody think the media love-in with Levein will finally come to an end now? I'm off for some popcorn for the radio phone-in.

I meant look like. I imagine even I could seal the deal with some slapper with a thousand bucks in my poke.

Anybody think the media love-in with Levein will finally come to an end now? I'm off for some popcorn for the radio phone-in.

If we are being completely honest the players shouldnt need a manager to tell them how to play aginst and beat a team like Lichtenstein. They all mostly play at a decent level and should know what to do

The old British sense of entitlement is alive and well, it seems. I thought it resided with the Old Firm support but it seems it's everywhere. Goodness me, teams aren't rolling over and taking it up the wazoo. That's not fair. Didn't we beat some of these countries in the war?

Should we not expect to beat a team ranked 100 placed below us in the rankings?