Utter Scumbags

Woodstock Jag

Some cretinous shitstains have stolen (at least) three of the North’s Stand’s flags, including the Nomads, Jordanhill and Amsterdam ones. They’re parading it all over Instagram.

I hope the Club reports it to the police and that they are chased down.

Scum. I hope they shite hedgehogs until their deaths.

• Like 1

If nobody is looking after them then all it takes is some wee shitebag to take them. When the BT Sport camera zoomed into the NS there where ***** openly wearing rangers strips amongst the Firhill faithful.

The police are useless. I wouldn't be half surprised to see them used to taunt us on Tuesday. At the end of the day a thieve is nothing more than a scumbag that deserves to die

The Kirkintilloch Flag cost almost £400. there is no way it would be left at Firhill. I remember the club saying they would be taken down stored safely and put up on match days. This was obviously to much to do. Sack the stewards, there only a waste of a good Yellow jacket. If a fluteband had walked up to the Thistle end they would have marched right in...The moral of this story is when the orange scum come to town check your pockets......sure they've even been known to steal the seats.............!

• Like 1

If nobody is looking after them then all it takes is some wee shitebag to take them. When the BT Sport camera zoomed into the NS there where ***** openly wearing rangers strips amongst the Firhill faithful.

The police are useless. I wouldn't be half surprised to see them used to taunt us on Tuesday. At the end of the day a thieve is nothing more than a scumbag that deserves to die

Not surprising, one thing bringing along a mate who supports the opposition surreptitiously: totally different for these twats to come into the Thistle end and overtly support the opposition-frankly unacceptable.