Craig Thomson

stuart_adam

This man is an absolute disaster of a ref. I don’t care how bad we were today, he had by far the worst performance of anyone!

First of all Hibs hit the deck mentality was responded to with a free kick every single time.

Then to add insult to injury that foul shy, that has to be the most horrific decision I have seen at senior football level; what made it worse was he knew it was a foul shy and he knows the rules but he just lets him take it again... even the hibs players looked bemused!

Personally feel like he needs to be dropped from this level until he learns the rules.

• Like 1

In the first half he blew almost simultaneously when the ball rebounded off Lawless I think it was in their eighteen yard box. yet on three occasions played on when the ball was clearly handled by Hibs players. The worst performance was from the JHS linesman, why do they even bother?.......... Its always sad when you look to blame a scapegoat for the team being mince.