Could someone please turn out the lights at Firhill?

TartanC4

Done, finished, over, relegated. It's a disgrace, I'm actually lost for words... And this is half time...im streaming this shite...i could get the jail for watching this pish. What happened to the battling performance against Aberdeen? bit of dig? Elliott's stand out performance?winning tackles? Storey actually holding the ball? looking interested? Do we blame the management?  Training?  Motivation?  Organization? Well in the 8 minutes at a direct free kick. Lafferty standing over the ball.....and stevie 5.1" in the wall????? Cmon thistle get a grip. 

Heard a bit of sportsound this evening, Ian McCall was one of the guests. Was asked about the three relegation candidates and said he really feared for Thistle. First time I’ve heard him say something close to negative about the jags. Hope he’s wrong but wonder if he knows more than he’s letting on

4 hours ago, ironfist said:

Heard a bit of sportsound this evening, Ian McCall was one of the guests. Was asked about the three relegation candidates and said he really feared for Thistle. First time I’ve heard him say something close to negative about the jags. Hope he’s wrong but wonder if he knows more than he’s letting on

Are there not 4 candidates? Surely Hamilton, Dundee and Ross County are all in the mix with us.

20 hours ago, partickthedog said:

Are there not 4 candidates? Surely Hamilton, Dundee and Ross County are all in the mix with us.

Neither of these teams have easy games before the split.If we can beat Ross County I think we will be at worst a point behind Dundee and a couple of points behind Hamilton.

On ‎20‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 6:48 PM, Auld Jag said:

Neither of these teams have easy games before the split.If we can beat Ross County I think we will be at worst a point behind Dundee and a couple of points behind Hamilton.

You mean "None of these teams..." rather than "Neither of these teams..."