The playing surface

Fearchar

2 hours ago, Fearchar said:

While all around the club has so much doubt, fear and confusion, maybe it's easy to overlook one of the outstanding contributions. The ground staff are doing a magnificent job, and any top-flight club could be proud of the condition of our pitch. 

All that manure we play on it must be helping.

• Haha 1

The condition of the pitch my be excellent but our floodlights seriously need to be looked at...On Friday night if we all had used the torch from our mobile s. It would have been brighter than the so called floodlights..I was at swinecastle  last week and was blown away by the lights...

12 hours ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Fearchar's spot on about the condition of the pitch. Credit to the ground-staff. Would be extremely churlish and petty not to also give credit to our manager whose instructions ensure there's far less football played on the surface these days.

True. Me and my bud spent a lot of the first half talking about how great the pitch looked. Much more interesting than the game itself.

16 hours ago, Jimmy McD said:

The condition of the pitch my be excellent but our floodlights seriously need to be looked at...On Friday night if we all had used the torch from our mobile s. It would have been brighter than the so called floodlights..I was at swinecastle  last week and was blown away by the lights...

Now why am I not surprise that a trip to Edinburgh ended with someone being "blown away"................