Good Ridence Cowan And Hughes?

Ozieptfc

• Administrators

Show me some proof of where i was being negative please ? The last forum closed because of folk like you who tried to take over it and tell people who was and was not allowed to post and what they were allowed to say. Pretty much like you just did there. There is no need to moderate my posts as the guys commentary was gash and he is a stenny fan so good riddance to him. We need a proffesional run club so no invites to any of the past has-beens please.

The reason why you will not find any of your abusive comments on this thread is because we have removed them. You may not have a problem with this type of behaviour but we do and it is clearly stated in the code of conduct that abuse will not be tolerated.

I would just like to point out that the last forum did in fact close because of the abuse dished out by members of the forum and not because of the reasons you state. For the record though nobody was trying to tell you what to say or how to say it, the member was clearly just pointing out that abuse isn't wanted on this forum.

Could everyone please keep abuse off the forum. It is possible to criticise without resorting to abuse, as demonstrated by the majority of posters on this forum.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason why you will not find any of your abusive comments on this thread is because we have removed them. You may not have a problem with this type of behaviour but we do and it is clearly stated in the code of conduct that abuse will not be tolerated.

I would just like to point out that the last forum did in fact close because of the abuse dished out by members of the forum and not because of the reasons you state. For the record though nobody was trying to tell you what to say or how to say it, the member was clearly just pointing out that abuse isn't wanted on this forum.

Could everyone please keep abuse off the forum. It is possible to criticise without resorting to abuse, as demonstrated by the majority of posters on this forum.

All i said was the stenny fan was an eejit its hardly abuse ffs ! I got called a moron and a troll and i don't see you doing anything about that, is that not abuse or are we going down the black/white rule of thumb ?

All i said was the stenny fan was an eejit its hardly abuse ffs ! I got called a moron and a troll and i don't see you doing anything about that, is that not abuse or are we going down the black/white rule of thumb ?

All you said lololol !!!! biggest understatement ever. :thinking:

Yer the biggest tank on the forum by a mile and you know you are :thumbsup2:

If you wern't the big man i'd be scared lol :sarcastic:

Yer wastin' yer time wae that lot, pal. They think it's the Glasgow Academy Philosophical Debating Society in disguise.

As you know, some people are (rightly) allowed to express themselves in whatever way they choose. Others get shafted. It's unpredictably selective. Almost like bullying, innit? Weird.

Advertisers come first. It's not actually a fitba forum, as such.

They're smart-arsed control freaks. They've no other power or influence in life and have to exert it on here. No doubt, I'll get a bollocking, or worse, for this.

Just imagine if you had to meet them in reality, eh?

Edited by BearsdenLoyal

• Administrators

All we said was make your point without insulting people.

Yer wastin' yer time wae that lot, pal. They think it's the Glasgow Academy Philosophical Debating Society in disguise.

As you know, some people are (rightly) allowed to express themselves in whatever way they choose. Others get shafted. It's unpredictably selective. Almost like bullying, innit? Weird.

They're smart-arsed control freaks. They've no other power or influence in life and have to exert it on here. No doubt, I'll get a bollocking, or worse, for this.

This is just nonsense and doesn't even merit a response.

This isn't a debate and shouldn't be an issue. No personal abuse.

You've made some strange suggestions that football forums should not include any kind of intelligent discussion. Apart from the fact that, in a roundabout way, you've managed to offend just about everyone on this forum by suggesting that football is the preserve of neandrethals, why the hell would anyone bother posting or reading anything on this forum if it was just the monosyllabic incoherent rantings you seem to want? You might want to have a look at the forums of our neighbouring teams.

No it's a simple reminder that posters can make their points without actually offending anyone. It's just a matter of how they express their opinion, not the opinion itself.

And how else do you think the forum's admin should pay for hosting the site? Maybe charge a subscription? Yeah, thought not.Do you want everything on a silver plate?

Grow up.

Really setting out to win friends here aren't you. Hard day at school?