Dominic Morgan-Griffiths

Bobbyhouston

5 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

I think he is inferring that Dominic has never played at a particularly high level, Hemel Hempstead last season. Even Messi had to start somewhere, so if a scout spotted something and he looked OK in training, why not give him a chance in a friendly?

Akinyemi came from the same level.

21 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

I think he is inferring that Dominic has never played at a particularly high level, Hemel Hempstead last season. Even Messi had to start somewhere, so if a scout spotted something and he looked OK in training, why not give him a chance in a friendly?

Afternoon Dick ! 

Dominic is 25 playing pub league football and freed from every club he’s played for

Messi was 13 year old when signing for Barcelona and the worlds best every player
Your  post makes no sense at all 

it’s league I want to win not being relegated due to dross signings 

Scouting team . Think the issue here is that it will not be our own dedicated scouting team . I’d imagine that this will be a large scouting network that we buy into and I’d imagine that they get paid when we take someone they have scouted on ?  I’d think you need to be very careful with that. Might be similar to the model Archie used a few years ago

Edited by dibble

4 hours ago, Bobbyhouston said:

Afternoon Dick ! 

Dominic is 25 playing pub league football and freed from every club he’s played for

Messi was 13 year old when signing for Barcelona and the worlds best every player
Your  post makes no sense at all 

it’s league I want to win not being relegated due to dross signings 

Hemel are a lot better than pub league. I doubt we would be significantly higher. As said by GRE, Akinyemi came from that level and was not too shabby.

Do you know that he was freed, or did he decide to leave ? Each club has moved him up a level.

2 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Hemel are a lot better than pub league. I doubt we would be significantly higher. As said by GRE, Akinyemi came from that level and was not too shabby.

Do you know that he was freed, or did he decide to leave ? Each club has moved him up a level.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/dominic-morgan-griffiths/profil/spieler/930308