Colin Weir’s Shares….

javeajag

So If I'm reading this correctly the circa 10% Ownership which was personal to the Weirs is now owned by our former Chairman - which after the Trust Ownership makes her the largest Shareholder ( the USA Investors got 8% ) its not my field of expertise - but if the 8% got a place on the Board - is there a potential return of our former Chairman with 10% on the horizon ? 

If nothing else-  the 10% could create challenges regards any major votes-  and makes it even more important that the 51% Fan Ownership is never diluted - and I would argue that a balanced budget is critical in Order that we do not have to sell off anymore shares to get trading equity to balance the Books 

44 minutes ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

So If I'm reading this correctly the circa 10% Ownership which was personal to the Weirs is now owned by our former Chairman - which after the Trust Ownership makes her the largest Shareholder ( the USA Investors got 8% ) its not my field of expertise - but if the 8% got a place on the Board - is there a potential return of our former Chairman with 10% on the horizon ? 

If nothing else-  the 10% could create challenges regards any major votes-  and makes it even more important that the 51% Fan Ownership is never diluted - and I would argue that a balanced budget is critical in Order that we do not have to sell off anymore shares to get trading equity to balance the Books 

Pretty sure if she came along with that kind of argument, the Trust would be asking her for a fair chunk of finance - something equivalent to the amount that 3BC got to play with would seem appropriate, before even considering it.