Goal Music

Peter McLindu

I really dislike music at games, especially before the game and at half time when it is so loud you can hardly hear the person next to you.

Very disappointed with Altogether Now on Saturday at the end. If you want to play anything at the end of a win - Congratulations.

Yes please take note Firhill DJ - turn it down, it bursts the ear drums. BTW do you have any other CDs? It's the same stuff all the time...

Yes please take note Firhill DJ - turn it down, it bursts the ear drums. BTW do you have any other CDs? It's the same stuff all the time...

I remember when everyone complained that tehy couldn't hear the old PA system !!

Points duly noted re volume - although we try abnd crank it up as kickoff approaches to help build an atmosphere and gee up the crowd. Same reason I play a similar set of tracks from 245 to kickoff.

We do vary things within this framework (eg new goal music) and also try to keep topical and relevant (eg "All together now")

if you have any requests, just pm me and if I have it I'll try and play it. I would only point out that uniquely at football matches, we have an audience that ranges from 6 - 86 and so it's difficult to please all the people all the time - we do try our best though !

Cheers, Bleeding Ears Gilmour

I would only point out that uniquely at football matches, we have an audience that ranges from 6 - 86 and so it's difficult to please all the people all the time - we do try our best though !

Cheers, Bleeding Ears Gilmour

Thanks for that, Lance. So, if you take me out of the equation how old would the next oldest fan be?