Liam Buchanan

The Earl of Hathaway

do u not agree that he's not even half the player he was? he's rank now. before his injuries he would have had about 10 goals this season already. all those missed chances and his decision making is shocking at times too. maybe he was out for too long n just lost it. hope he finds it tho

I agree with you, but, in all honesty with the injury he has he can only get worse.

But he's been low on confidence for a while and that goal yesterday clearly meant a lot to him [from the photos of the the celebrations] we need to get behind the players, which I can understand is hard given recent performances but they're all we've got and I would rather grudgingly put my support behind them than having their heads drop because our fans are fickle and only turn out after they do a decent job when no one is there.

We may want McCall out, but the players will probably still be there when/if he leaves and we can't do anything but encourage them and praise them when they play well.

i'd never get on his back, buchanan because that never helps the players. and hamilton, just because someone has a diff opinion from you doesnt mean they're trolling. think u nd to grow up pal. and buchanan hasnt just been bad for ten games, its been more like 2 yrs whenever hes played

Think your being quite harsh there. Has he not scored something like 22 goals in the last 2 years. Plus set plenty up. Remember for the first half of last year he scored a fair few and also set up a fair few and their was a risk of us losing him. Hardly the sign of a very bad player.

just because someone has a diff opinion from you doesnt mean they're trolling. think u nd to grow up pal.

Genuinely assumed you were trolling, especially in light of Liam's performance on Saturday. Think you need to reassess your timing "pal" and get behind Liam and the rest of the team. This level of criticism must really p*ss players off.... especially players like Liam who are capable and hopefully on the road back to goalscoring on a regular basis.

I agree with you, but, in all honesty with the injury he has he can only get worse.

But he's been low on confidence for a while and that goal yesterday clearly meant a lot to him [from the photos of the the celebrations] we need to get behind the players, which I can understand is hard given recent performances but they're all we've got and I would rather grudgingly put my support behind them than having their heads drop because our fans are fickle and only turn out after they do a decent job when no one is there.

We may want McCall out, but the players will probably still be there when/if he leaves and we can't do anything but encourage them and praise them when they play well.

Hiya Liam!

he may have pplayed well on sat but one swallow does not make a summer. and he was playing cowdenbeath, who are paralympic at the best of times. the were rotten against us central park and rotten at firhill. they're a terrible side. they'd probably make me look good

:lol: and me.

In terms of your swallow remark...... when you see a swallow do you shoot it down though? See what I'm getting at?

he may have pplayed well on sat but one swallow does not make a summer. and he was playing cowdenbeath, who are paralympic at the best of times. the were rotten against us central park and rotten at firhill. they're a terrible side. they'd probably make me look good

To be fair most disabled athletes who make the most of their ability would probably make you look even worse. Crass statement in relation to Paralympic poor poor effort

Guest fredthecheesecloth

:lol: ffs he's only 25!!!!

and past it.

hilarous moment of your stirling 'performance' neil. you claimed liam buchana was out top scorer this season!