Pttv: Morton Highlights

fritzy

I haven't looked yet, but my first thought was "There were enough HIGHLIGHTS in Saturdays game to fill a 5 min video??" :shocked:

Yep there were some good points in the gamee. Some of the comments on here over it have been right OTT. Sure it wasn't a great game (OK, poor) but there's been hundreds worse at Firhill. In fact whole seasons of dross. Some need to get a bit of perspective.

Edited by Mr Bunny

Yep there were some good points in the gamee. Some of the comments on here over it have been right OTT. Sure it wasn't a great game (OK, poor) but there's been hundreds worse at Firhill. In fact whole seasons of dross. Some need to get a bit of perspective.

Calm doon ;) I've been a Jags fan since 1976. I know. Just saying....

Oh, and it was me who said that the slow-mo last time was a bit pointless. I was talking about the slow-mo of that incident, rather than slow-mo in general, sorry for the misunderstanding, and of course that was only my opinion. I do like having replays of important incidents and anything controversial, I just felt that the last time it wasn't controversial.

Buchanan should have scored, Grehan should have scored and that looks a lot like handball from Boyle's shot if you keep your eyes on the defender.

I'd have taken it but I think it's a bit desperate depending on that sort of handball for a goal. I'd certainly hate to concede one like that. If that happened to Celtic though we'd have another week of phone-in moan-in.

That apart, Fox's save from the free kick looked even better than when I saw it live. I'd have been complaining if he'd let it in, but it d*mn near was in, so well done Foxey.

Edited by beep0608