Where Are The Would-Be Assassins Of Prince William?

sigesige00

I sincerely hope you don't include the King of Spain in that list. :o

I know nothing about him -- even name -- but interested in your reason.

Does he like football? Or, the abolition of monarchy in Spain would result a new Yugoslavia, thereby there would be no Classico?

Edited by sigesige00

No. I am willing to kill every monarch on the earth if not punished, but that is impossible.

This link may be of more assistance to you. May also be better if you banished yourself from this website.

Remember, a Jaggy's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

This link may be of more assistance to you. May also be better if you banished yourself from this website.

Remember, a Jaggy's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

Well said that man, there's only room for one nut case on this website and the author of the original post doesn't come close. I have my views on the royals but can't hold them accountable for what's been handed to them as an accident of birth. Bit of a crap gig IMO.

The link is incomplete btw - no reference to Sect B! But talking of Nazis, give me Harry any time, he's comdey gold - even if he doesn't know it and some of his gaffs have yet to come. Wait 'til the stag night, I'm sure hookers will be involved. He'll probably send his brother down the aisle with a dose of the pox. :blush: