Found Programmes

jagaritis

I have found the 71 league cup semi versus Falkirk and the final against Celtic programmes,both in good condition,are they of any value if i was to sell on e bay?

I was bidding on a 71 cup final programme a few weeks ago that eventually went for round about the £30 mark. You might get about half that for the semi final against Falkirk but putting them both together might see you get something in the region of £50/60. So is it really worth selling them?

I was bidding on a 71 cup final programme a few weeks ago that eventually went for round about the £30 mark. You might get about half that for the semi final against Falkirk but putting them both together might see you get something in the region of £50/60. So is it really worth selling them?

Wonder how much I would get for a job lot of the Glentoran, Spartak Brno and Honved home games along with the other two mentioned......not that I would sell em....well unless somebody offered me crazy money!!!

Edited by Lindau

The Falkirk programme is much rarer than the Celtic one.

That reminds me. I have a copy of the 71 Final programme, but somebody once said to me that he wasn't sure if it was original, suggesting that it was somehow different to the original? That doesn't make any sense to me, but it left a doubt in my mind. It looks authentic enough to me so I never gave that comment much credit, but I thought I'd throw this out, in case any of you know anything about it.

Wonder how much I would get for a job lot of the Glentoran, Spartak Brno and Honved home games along with the other two mentioned......not that I would sell em....well unless somebody offered me crazy money!!!

Loads, I saw the Honved one go as high as £40 before opting out of the auction. Not sure what it finally went for...Honved might remember :thinking:

That reminds me. I have a copy of the 71 Final programme, but somebody once said to me that he wasn't sure if it was original, suggesting that it was somehow different to the original? That doesn't make any sense to me, but it left a doubt in my mind. It looks authentic enough to me so I never gave that comment much credit, but I thought I'd throw this out, in case any of you know anything about it.

Sure there was reprints done at some point that you got along with the Thistle programme or something?

Sure there was reprints done at some point that you got along with the Thistle programme or something?

No, I bought it in the programme shop at the top of Renfield Street back in the early 90s. Niall Kennedy ran it. Anyway, it looks genuine. Is there any obvious difference between the real thing and a reprint? Is it normal to reprint such items?

No, I bought it in the programme shop at the top of Renfield Street back in the early 90s. Niall Kennedy ran it. Anyway, it looks genuine. Is there any obvious difference between the real thing and a reprint? Is it normal to reprint such items?

If you got it back in the early 90s then it'll be an original. There were reprints made some years ago for a function at Firhill, but they'll probably have "Reproduction" in small print on the back page or something like that.

Back to my earlier question: Did Honved produce a programme for our match in Budapest?

If you got it back in the early 90s then it'll be an original. There were reprints made some years ago for a function at Firhill, but they'll probably have "Reproduction" in small print on the back page or something like that.

Back to my earlier question: Did Honved produce a programme for our match in Budapest?

That's good, thanks. There's nothing to indicate that mine is not original.