Sellick Adverts

Vom Itorium

But all the adverts are contextualised to your searches. If you are getting Celtic ads, it is only because you are looking up Celtic in google.

I have never searched for Celtic in google, nor have I searched about arthritis or lupus. Nothing I do on this computer could lead someone to believe I'll ever need the use of Barclay's corporate services either.

Then again, the "targeted" advertising on Facebook keeps trying to sell me £300,000 houses and children's clothes. I think I'm at the edge of my demographic's bell curve.

Bugs Bunny and Porky Pig ...??

There's nothing better than a lovely goat.

Not one of the usual, run of the mill, goats you understand. But a really lovely one; with a spring in its step and a haughty gleam in its eye. Don't pretend you don't know what I mean. I know you lot too well for that.

But a goat in a Celtic strip? Never! Never! NEVER!!!

I get the Tic adverts too and I'm not searching Google for them. Still, tis the price we pay for having a forum. There's a lot of crap ads on telly but it doesn't stop me watching out of protest. I don't phone up ITV and tell them my movie experience was mired by the adverts aired during the break. Ignore them and ignore Celtic.

What a stupid advert as well - 'Discover the new kit'. It makes it sounds like finding the new kit is some sort of achievement. I suppose, when you're the average Celtic fan, you've got to celebrate the victories in life...

Suppose, given the fact how thick they are, it is exciting for them

I get the Tic adverts too and I'm not searching Google for them. Still, tis the price we pay for having a forum. There's a lot of crap ads on telly but it doesn't stop me watching out of protest. I don't phone up ITV and tell them my movie experience was mired by the adverts aired during the break. Ignore them and ignore Celtic.

I've never searched for Celtic either, though I found this on Youtube almost by accident once. This one has some bizarre moments, Danny Kellachan, a sad but typical ending, but it's a vivid memory for me. I watched it from the Jungle, Jags scarf and all. It's a strange bit of film, unedited, but keep going through the auto screen blue screen bits and the action does return, sometimes you'll see what you saw already but it does eventually show all the goals, I think....