Chris Hughton Sacked

kni

Contrast Dave Whelan's support for Martinez at Wigan with the way that Hughton was treated. Whelan's message to the critics was blunt (not the usual vote of confidence rubbish) and he silenced the boo boys.

If Pardew's appointment is confirmed, I will put money on Newcastle being relegated. There is no evidence that Pardew is even good enough for the Championship. Fans say that he was disliked in Southampton.

Chris Hughton will get another job sooner rather than later. West Ham could be looking for a new manager soon. They could put Avram Grant in a Director of Football role and bring in Hughton as first team coach.

5 and a half year deal. BBC

Maybe he could achieve my dream in that time by winning them the Blue Sq league...

Near choked on my meagre breakfast of smoked salmon, oysters, white truffles, foie gras, kobe beef, jamon Iberico, Vacherin Mont d'Or and Beluga Caviar when I heard that news this morning.

Five and a half year deal? :shocked: Is Pardew = Alex Ferguson, Jose Mourinho and Pep Guardiola all rolled into one with the length of that contract?

Good to see madness and extravagance sanity, prudence and sensibility are alive and well at Newcastle United FC and that Mike Ashley is continuing to prove he has his finger on the pulse and knows exactly what he's doing :blink::wacko:

This is madness gone mad. Either Pardew is represented by International Agent of the Year, ten years running, or Ashley is simply a fat, cockney tube with more waistline inches than brain cells.

I think it's, em, option....

That description of Ashley made me laugh, BJ!

Pardew is an ok bloke, but Hughton was a better manager. There is no way Pardew will last 5 years, the Club has become a joke (sadly).