Things That Annoy You

alx

Anyone for a Christmas grump thread?

I recently bought six bars of Imperial Leather soap and was disgusted to find out that the label in the middle has been downsized to a cheap sticker. Outrageous I tell you.

Secondly, something that has being doing my nut in all week: people who stand on the left on escalators, get out my way you fatnoramuses*. Once a couple of likeminded gits copy them, that's you you're stumped.

Humbug!

* copyright alx.

And another thing, everytime I submit a post I have to correct grammatical errors, double humbug.

Edited by alx

Damn right xmas is a pain in the nipples!!!..didnt get paid until the 22nd so had to brave silverburn!! god how i hate shopping...my bank account is a sorry state..met mrs chicofan after i had purchased her "wish" list....which roughly translated means your not getting your nat king for a good while if you fail to deliver!!!

Anyway after meeting mrs chicofan we hit tesco's feckin £80 on chocolates FFS :mad2:

AND ANOTHER THING CELLOPTAPE IS A PAIN IN THE @RSE :angry:

Edited by Chicofan

The c*ck who lives over the road from me has 3 motors (all of them are heaps!) and two have not moved for months. The way they are parked means that his two heaps are taking up space for 3 motors. When he returns home of an evening with other heap, he parks it with a good 5 feet in front and 5 feet to rear, thus taking up 2 spaces with one more heap. So 3 heaps parked in space for 5 motors - aaarggghhhh.

Merry Christmas!

• Members

Anyway after meeting mrs chicofan we hit tesco's feckin £80 on chocolates FFS :mad2:

Secondly, something that has being doing my nut in all week: people who stand on the left on escalators, get out my way you fatnoramuses*.

Sounds like alx was behind you and the missus on the escalator Chicofan! :D

When it's your birthday and no-one on the forum checks the calendar and starts a Happy Birthday thread for you. dry.gif

Guilty, happy birthday Norman. And another thing... when you're a kid and your birthday is Jan 4th and all your relatives give you a christmas present appended with 'and a Happy Birthday as well'.

The c*ck who lives over the road from me has 3 motors (all of them are heaps!) and two have not moved for months. The way they are parked means that his two heaps are taking up space for 3 motors. When he returns home of an evening with other heap, he parks it with a good 5 feet in front and 5 feet to rear, thus taking up 2 spaces with one more heap. So 3 heaps parked in space for 5 motors - aaarggghhhh.

Merry Christmas!

The woman who lives across from me manages to do a similar thing and if it's not her it's her daughter. Irritatingly they have a driveway that could easily incorporate 3 cars but seem to enjoy taking up parking spaces by the side of the road that others depend upon. We have a driveway so it's not a problem for us but it becomes a problem when you have people visiting.

Oh and working on-call, overnight in your work on Christmas Eve :mad2:

The woman who lives across from me manages to do a similar thing and if it's not her it's her daughter. Irritatingly they have a driveway that could easily incorporate 3 cars but seem to enjoy taking up parking spaces by the side of the road that others depend upon. We have a driveway so it's not a problem for us but it becomes a problem when you have people visiting.

Oh and working on-call, overnight in your work on Christmas Eve :mad2:

grass them in to the insurence company they prob get cheaper insurence saying they park in a drive way and don't use it some companys give you £50 for telling them and there insurence is void if there cars hit parked outside of the drive lol

Seigeseige's posts

Is that the Sigesige who posts in broken english in an attempt to better understand the Scottish football scene and is also prepared to spend fortunes having replica football tops produced by global corporations in east Asian sweat shops sent by air-mail?

Or is it the anti-imperialist, anti-capitalist Sigesige who hates all things western and posts extensive essays using correct english grammar and punctuation on said topics.

Or is it Sigesige, the not very funny wind-up merchant?

Is that the Sigesige who posts in broken english in an attempt to better understand the Scottish football scene and is also prepared to spend fortunes having replica football tops produced by global corporations in east Asian sweat shops sent by air-mail?

Or is it the anti-imperialist, anti-capitalist Sigesige who hates all things western and posts extensive essays using correct english grammar and punctuation on said topics.

Or is it Sigesige, the not very funny wind-up merchant?

Looks like he's got you wound up.