Strips For Next Season

Santana

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So where did you see it? and more importantly where can we see it?!?

Considering he works for thistle, at Firhill, I can only imagine he saw it at JJB sports on aryle street while early christmas shopping, or some other high brow sports wear retailer, maybe even the nike shop in buchanan gallories while on his way to buy David rowson the new englad top as a early summer treat.

Considering he works for thistle, at Firhill, I can only imagine he saw it at JJB sports on aryle street while early christmas shopping, or some other high brow sports wear retailer, maybe even the nike shop in buchanan gallories while on his way to buy David rowson the new englad top as a early summer treat.

meee.....................ioow

I wouldn't worry. I heard the description and though, hmmm. Then saw it and liked it. Much more 'traditional' than I had thought and the same on the back as the front.

Disclaimer: I didn't hate the jester top so perhaps my opinion should be taken with a pinch of salt. I'm sure it is anyway. :P

Never mind any of that, can I read the numbers on the back of the shirt from the back of the JHS ?....