Tuesday

carefulpuntgeorge

Would hardly call it a good draw. If we win tonight not a great amount of money in it, especially if it's St J & very slim chance of progressing.

A full Tynecastle would give us a few quid. AGree chances of progressing would be slim but you never know...

We ran them close the last time.

Let's get through tonight first.

C'MON THE JAGS!

What a drag. Still, at least it's not another Division One side. A soft as shite draw for SPL pets ICT, I see. Old Firm tie - ho fecking hum.

Could have been a lot worse.

First 3 ties out gave an SPL team home advantage - I was beginning to think there was a guy under the table handing the balls to the guys doing the draw!

I think Sky get 1st pick then BBC and then Sky again.

Sky games are scheduled for early kick offs on the Saturday and Sunday, BBC I've no idea but might be the Monday night again.

Hadn't actually looked at the draw, but having looked at it & if there are 3 games to be shown, good chance it may be ours. Tv companies seem to have a thing for showing Hamilton games, so wouldn't be surprised if them against Dundee Utd was on (if dundee win), especially as Dundee utd are the holders. Hibs/St.Mirren & Aberdeen/Dunfermline would be other outside bets, but not really any ties apart from the OF game that stand out as definite tv games.

Would hardly call it a good draw. If we win tonight not a great amount of money in it, especially if it's St J & very slim chance of progressing.

If were to progress St Johnstone away in a cup tie, plus the tv money highlights and the prize money for that round could get us 25k maybe even more if theres nearly 4000 there. Not that much money in football but thats 25k possibly more that this club desperately needs