Tuesday

carefulpuntgeorge

I was pretty disappointed about the call off yesterday, but it got me thinking...

We could really make Tuesday a magic night. Remember all those amazing weeknight Scottish Cup ties over the years? Up at Caley, Dundee, Ibrox?

It'd be brilliant to still get 1000 odd fans turning up on Tuesday, outnumbering the ken brigade and creating a great atmosphere - flags n'all.

I'll be there, and I'll be bringing a few folk in the car. Let's get up for this!

I was pretty disappointed about the call off yesterday, but it got me thinking...

We could really make Tuesday a magic night. Remember all those amazing weeknight Scottish Cup ties over the years? Up at Caley, Dundee, Ibrox?

It'd be brilliant to still get 1000 odd fans turning up on Tuesday, outnumbering the ken brigade and creating a great atmosphere - flags n'all.

I'll be there, and I'll be bringing a few folk in the car. Let's get up for this!

I fear its more likely to be 100 turning up as its far harder for fans to make midweek games, add in the weatehr and again its a team we will be playing at least 6 times a season plus the fact our last 2 games have been called off against them. Hope your right and I am wrong though as we need all the money we can get.

I fear its more likely to be 100 turning up as its far harder for fans to make midweek games, add in the weatehr and again its a team we will be playing at least 6 times a season plus the fact our last 2 games have been called off against them. Hope your right and I am wrong though as we need all the money we can get.

True but of our three visits to Falkirk this is the one where we get a cut of the gate.

Also, it doesn't matter how many times we are still due to visit Westfield this season, this IS the first time we've been there since 2005 in the league cup. Sean Kilgannon's chip off the bar was sublime. Great player...great player...

Think it was wee stevie who scored a good yin as well (terrible I cant remeber his surname, not Stevie Murray) but the one there a couple of seasons before. Think may have been his only goal for Thistle, cant quite remember

This is the worst spell of weather we have had for a long time!

Think it was wee stevie who scored a good yin as well (terrible I cant remeber his surname, not Stevie Murray) but the one there a couple of seasons before. Think may have been his only goal for Thistle, cant quite remember

Nicholas?

I always thought it was Ricky Gillies who scored.

Edited by Santana

This is an absolute joke, the Falkirk official site is terrible and offers no information at all. P&B has gone all silent as well.

At least let us know if there is a pitch inspection, if I leave work early/travel to Falkirk/take tomorrow off work and the game is off I’ll be raging.

Just contacted the Stadium and they inform me that the game is on tonight

I contacted the stadium just before I left home for our league game, I contacted the stadium before I boarded the train at queen street, they informed me that game was on as well :rolleyes:

Seriously though, no pitch inspection or anything?