The Elvis Excuse Game..

Vom Itorium

i think the pitch is odds on to b the excuse.that and the fact his team are rank.

I couldn't resist checking a Falkirk forum. Guess what? The verdict is almost unanomously Presley GTF, though they doubt anything will happen. Sounds familiar? We have another 3 games against them yet, so for me it's Elvis must stay, though I'll laugh when he does go. It can't be too far off.

No post match thoughts from Pressley? What a spoilsport.... As an aside I've been really impressed by our official site recently, match texts, match report, and an after-match interview with IMC, all like clockwork. Cheers from me I really appreciate it.

I noticed that Pressley went round everyone of his players on the pitch at the final whistle shaking their hands & what looked like a 'well done', it cant have been for their performance, must have been the best they could do in 'the conditions'.

No, it'll have been a 'You're all world beaters. They never played any football and you were the only ones who did. That's how football SHOULD be played and you were cheated by anti-football, the pitch and the officials'

I noticed that Pressley went round everyone of his players on the pitch at the final whistle shaking their hands & what looked like a 'well done', it cant have been for their performance, must have been the best they could do in 'the conditions'.

No'no'no! It was perhaps a token of his appreciation of their efforts in keeping him in a job and a farewell gesture on his leaving. :lol:

He was saying, "You're fired!" and, "You're fired!" and, "You're fired!": eleven times in all.