Dunfermline Pictures Posted!

Clinically Depressed

Thanks folks. Curry was splendiferous. Home made, so had tons of Chernobyl-strength onions. It was all I was gonna have to eat all day, but the lovely Kit & Fiona (the ones in charge of the ballboys and girls) got me a pie at half time. Thanks to you both for saving my life. :worshippy:

What did folk think of the posters that were put up along the concourse area? (and how many went home in folks pockets? :innocent::innocent2: ).

Thanks folks. Curry was splendiferous. Home made, so had tons of Chernobyl-strength onions. It was all I was gonna have to eat all day, but the lovely Kit & Fiona (the ones in charge of the ballboys and girls) got me a pie at half time. Thanks to you both for saving my life. :worshippy:

What did folk think of the posters that were put up along the concourse area? (and how many went home in folks pockets? :innocent::innocent2: ).

Never noticed said posters . . what were they about ?

Never noticed said posters . . what were they about ?

They were A3 size flyers advertising hospitality for the upcoming Falkirk game. The pic showed Doolans late goal that got us the draw that led to the win in the replay. We thought it's be a bit eye catching if we did Doolan (and young Shaun in the corner) in colour, with the rest of the picture in black & white. A cropped version was in todays match programme. Just wondering if it's something worth keeping up.

Edited to add. We stuck a load along the concourse wall and in the loos (I was in one of them before the game and they'd all mysteriously "disappeared" :innocent2::whistling: (again). There were also some put up in the Aitken Suite.

Doubly edited to add. Just realised it was here....there were A3 sized printed copies of the one on here -----> My link

Edited by Clinically Depressed

They were A3 size flyers advertising hospitality for the upcoming Falkirk game. The pic showed Doolans late goal that got us the draw that led to the win in the replay. We thought it's be a bit eye catching if we did Doolan (and young Shaun in the corner) in colour, with the rest of the picture in black & white. A cropped version was in todays match programme. Just wondering if it's something worth keeping up.

Edited to add. We stuck a load along the concourse wall and in the loos (I was in one of them before the game and they'd all mysteriously "disappeared" :innocent2::whistling: (again). There were also some put up in the Aitken Suite.

Doubly edited to add. Just realised it was here....there were A3 sized printed copies of the one on here -----> My link

I saw them around the stadium and in the programme and I was impressed with the contrast between the Thistle players in colour and the rest in black & white - hopefully it will drum up even more interest in hospitality.