Red N Yella Army

Vom Itorium

Could someone be entrusted to bring the big "Greaves "flag that is usually in the main stand to the game.

Doubt it. The handing out and care of the flag was jim Alexander's remit as part of his match day activities.

What I would suggest, as Dave.J has done on quite a few forums. Make up your own flag out of old bed sheets in support and admiration for Don McVicar. Who unfortunately passed away, 5 years ago this week, to MND.

Isn't this forum just a much happier place to be at the moment...it's kinna nice.

I will be bringing a flag up to the game, and ensuring I don't speak today in order to preserve my singing voice for tomorrow.

I'm sure if we keep tight, and keep disciplined we have a real chance at an upset tomorrow.

See y'all in the stadium, C'MON THE JAGS!

Isn't this forum just a much happier place to be at the moment...it's kinna nice.

I will be bringing a flag up to the game, and ensuring I don't speak today in order to preserve my singing voice for tomorrow.

I'm sure if we keep tight, and keep disciplined we have a real chance at an upset tomorrow.

See y'all in the stadium, C'MON THE JAGS!

Is your Avatar the grand wizard of the KKK ?? was watching a programme about them last night and that guy looks like the guy on the TV :lol:

Less than 12 hours to the buses, trains and automobiles converge on Farmville. A sea of rednyella colour, sing songs, swallys, flags, balloons, packed out away end, and lots more, as we take another step to bring the Scottish Cup back home to Maryhill.

I love cup away days.