Red N Yella Army

Vom Itorium

With the team showing some great form and the opportunity for us to make the quarters of the Scottish Cup we should be trying all we can to assemble a huge Red n Yella Army to head to Perth on Saturday and cheer on the boys. OK, it's not one of our favourite battlegrounds but with the fighting spirit the team is showing and with a colourful, noisy support behind them we may well manage to bring them back to the muddy fortress that is Firhill for a replay or even achieve a memorable victory in a land where we have waved the white flag in many a previous battle.

If you know AWOL foot soldiers, those who may have just become conscientious objectors for whatever reason or just someone who can't be arsed anymore tell them how well we are playing and this could be something special. Let them know that with a big army behind them this team could very well achieve victory in the trenches of Perth and that if we do a quarter final place is ours. With 40% of the gate also going to the Jags the bigger the support we take means more money can be made from this tie and as we all know every penny into the club counts in the current climate.

Dig out your Red n Yella fatigues, rally the troops and get those voices fine-tuned for a BIG day next Saturday with a large, colourful, vocal crowd there to cheer on the Jags to a 10th game undefeated and possible place in the next round in our quest to see those Red n Yella ribbons in their rightful place.

Over and out.

Edited by Vom Itorium

Lets hope the powers that be allow there to be a party atmosphere. Then again it is Tayside.

Multiplde renditions of STAND UP FOR THE THISTLE is in order.

If everyone participates, even Tayside's finest will have to accept defeat and just let us get on with our massive rednyella party.

I've not looked forward to a game this much in a very long time. Hopefully we will have the red and yellow balloons out in force once again, and I'm sure we will all be in full voice. Got a really good feeling about Saturdays game, it will be a hard one, but one that I feel we are fully capable of winning. I will be sure to bring my Belgium flag to the match to add a tad more colour to the occasion :fan::fan::fan:

C'MON THE JAGS!!!!!!

I've not looked forward to a game this much in a very long time. Hopefully we will have the red and yellow balloons out in force once again, and I'm sure we will all be in full voice. Got a really good feeling about Saturdays game, it will be a hard one, but one that I feel we are fully capable of winning. I will be sure to bring my Belgium flag to the match to add a tad more colour to the occasion :fan::fan::fan:

C'MON THE JAGS!!!!!!

I'm sure Mr McCall will put out his strongest team...

This is a great thread. I'm often working weekends, and had to pull in every favour I've ever been owed to get a noon finish at Paisley. Will make the 12.41 and promise to be in fine voice and form. REDNYELLARMY. Pity I miss the Buckfast express, but really looking forward to this game. GET IN THERE. !!!!