Jags Videos You'd Love To See

Jaggernaut

3-3 draw from 0-3 down v Clyde at New Year 1990. We almost won it at the end, too.

2-1 win v Clyde at New Year 1988 when we were so far ahead of them, Bobby Law scored an og just to make the last 10 minutes more exciting. The late John McNaught scored that day, too.

1-1 draw at the tattiedome in 1994 when Tom Smith had to score the same goal twice to have it count once.

The 4-1 horsing we gave St Johnstone in 1993 (Roddee x 3 and the legend that is Alex Taylor)

The 4 1-1 draws we had against the Ibrox ugly sister in the 90s - particularly the one when Duncon Fergurson celebrated his 'goal' at the Copland Road end while we were taking the ball up the other end.

Great game. Enjoyed seeing seeing Firhill with the old Colourprint and Milk advertising boards.

Would also love to see:

The John Lambie Documentary "Grasping the Thistle"

3-2 win at Motherwell Alex Taylor I think scored the winner.

2-2 v Aberdeen relegation battle at Firhill. Steve Pittman freekick screamer.

1-0 v tims at Firhill early 90's. Shaw scored the winner...First time I seen us win against an Old Firm side.

The two 4-3 wins against the h*ns (heard about these but never seen any footage)

The semi final in '79 is the one I most want to see. I was only 12 at the time, but my recollection is we battered them for long spells. I can still see Badger's header going in. Correct me if I'm wrong, but did Whittaker cross from the left bye line? An incredible decision from the linesman. Even after all these years I'm still sickened.

It was Ian Gibson that crossed the ball. Can still remember the ball in flight and Bobby still had to run about two yards to get past Ally Dawson to head the ball home. Even the h*ns were shaking their heads in disbelief. Cheated plain and simple.

The moments after Jim Duffy gave away an unnecessary, blatant penalty made a fantastic, defensive tackle in the closing minutes of our promotion clinching game vs Forfar in 1991/92.

I missed them as I had my head in my hands, eyes tight shut and was screaming "No, no, no" to myself over and over again.

I'd also love to see footage of the infamous Firhill broom incident against Aberdeen, if only to check if it was still as hilarious as I found it at the time.