Thistle Old Boys...

Who really cares? I mean really ? I care only about the current Jags, not the ex ones. Oh I know, I'm a shit stirrer !!!

Fair enough. Both will come up against us this season, provided Santala signs, which means it may have an impact on us. Dundee's debts won't. But we both know the Dundee thread was the latest thread aiming a kick at the rest of them.

For avoidance of accusations re. hypocrisy, I actually posted a link to Dundee's creditors on the day the CVA was being discussed on the thread it was being discussed. You know, where it was current and relevant?

Edited by The Incredible Adam Spark

Strachan has signed a short term deal with Stirling. Bit surprised he didn't really impress at Clyde, Stirling must be desperate.

They are desperate. I don't feel the Binos may be long for this world. They rely heavily on the goodwill created over the summer and once the novelty of the fan owned club wears off they'll struggle. As it is they're short of players, who are going without wages this month, and imo rely too heavily on away support. With so many Saturday postponements they must really be suffering.

They are desperate. I don't feel the Binos may be long for this world. They rely heavily on the goodwill created over the summer and once the novelty of the fan owned club wears off they'll struggle. As it is they're short of players, who are going without wages this month, and imo rely too heavily on away support. With so many Saturday postponements they must really be suffering.

I've a mate who is a Stirling fan, yeah they are struggling, big time. He fears the worst.

As for Strachan, I'm very surprised that Stirling have taken a chance on him. He seems to have been on a downward spiral for some time. If he couldn't be a stand out in that Clyde side, can't see what he'll offer Stirling. Suppose it adds a little spice for the game against us and their two or three games against Ross County.

I've a mate who is a Stirling fan, yeah they are struggling, big time. He fears the worst.

As for Strachan, I'm very surprised that Stirling have taken a chance on him. He seems to have been on a downward spiral for some time. If he couldn't be a stand out in that Clyde side, can't see what he'll offer Stirling. Suppose it adds a little spice for the game against us and their two or three games against Ross County.

He'll be able to play in the same midfield as Andy Gibson. A bit like a fantasy nightmare Thistle team! Next they'll be signing Darren Brady, Sean Kilgannon and Slippers McConologue.