Dundee Creditors

stevie inglis

Sandeman Properties are taking a hit.. nearly £1m!

More interesting to me was ( not knowing who sandeman properties are ) the fact that they have shit on all their players, the council and many local buisnesses ! The Celic, Hearts etc borders on the ridiculous.

How many times can this club do this ?

In most worlds when you default...you pay the price...ie drop down the ladder ( as in -25pts )

This club are on the come back tho. They kept most of their expensively paid players during their administration period (MOST PROFITABLE PERIOD FOR ASSETT STRIPPING ACOUNTANTS).

I would never wish my team to have any level of success if it takes the route of these cheats !

INMHO they are the most despicable club and they should be been treated accordingly !

Sandeman Properties are taking a hit.. nearly £1m!

That'll either be Bennett or Brannan's company. Along with Melville, these 3 are the reason the rest of the creditors have to accept 6p in the £ as the majority of the debt was owed to them.

Cheats of the highest order. No one in football should have any sympathy for them whatsoever.

That'll either be Bennett or Brannan's company. Along with Melville, these 3 are the reason the rest of the creditors have to accept 6p in the £ as the majority of the debt was owed to them.

Cheats of the highest order. No one in football should have any sympathy for them whatsoever.

I took that to be Bennett's company who is either leasing Dens to them buckshee or on a peppercorn rent. That'll almost certainly be a soft loan.

Is this relevant -

Dens Park Stadium

Sandeman Street

Dundee

Is Sandeman Properties maybe the company that owns Dens?

Edited to add -

if you total all the sums owed to all the public bodies (Revenue, Councils, Police, University, Scottish Water, etc) Dundee owe the public purse

just over £550,000. At the 6p rate the public will get just over £33,000 back.

This means that The Dundee Cheats will have financed their failed SPL pipe dream by diddling all of us out of more than half a million quid!

Why are these people still running a football club, rather than seeing the inside of a jail?

Edited by Rid Skwerr

very interesting piece on twohundredpercent blog, especially concerning the sandeman 'debt.' the comments made by dundee fans are startling.

Yes, I agree that's interesting. If Dundee ever decide to erect a statue outside their ground it shouldn't be for the likes of Billy Steel or Alan Gilzean. I'd suggest the Bennett fella should now be recognised as their greatest ever hero.