Tonight's Results

Had 2 draws & Ross County to win, at decent odds, so slighty pissed off! I actually thought I had taken 3 draws till I checked, but yes, the results didn't do us any harm.

Of course it's really down to us, and what we do on the park, but Cowdenbeath play at Stirling this Saturday, so one of them has the chance of a rare win. Should we be wanting a Stirling win, or a draw perhaps? Nothing we can do about it, and I think we have enough to stay well above both of them. That's the main thing this season though I'd be disappointed if we only had them beneath us at season end.

Edited by beep0608

Of course it's really down to us, and what we do on the park, but Cowdenbeath play at Stirling this Saturday, so one of them has the chance of a rare win. Should we be wanting a Stirling win, or a draw perhaps? Nothing we can do about it, and I think we have enough to stay well above both of them. That's the main thing this season though I'd be disappointed if we only had them beneath us at season end.

I've said before as long as we're clear off the bottom two I'd rather sacrifice league position and blood the youngsters than continue to play with folk that won't be with us next season. That's all theory of course till we get enough points to be sure of safety

Should we be wanting a Stirling win, or a draw perhaps?

Was studying the league table in the bath this morning (as I do most mornings :unsure:) and considering this very question.

I reckon this is Stirling's obvious chance for a win from their remaining fixtures. Anything less and they'll be psychologically relegated.

A draw would be ideal as it would go a long way towards finishing off Stirling and also demoralise Cowdenbeath who will be seeing this as a rare chance for a win.

If one of them has to win I'd rather it was Stirling as we'd still have a decent points advantage (and massive goal difference advantage ie effectively an extra point) over both of them come Saturday night.

If we can take four points from Saturday and Tuesday then there won't be much to worry about anyway.

The "current form" (last 5 matches) of Thistle and Queens (see official site) makes interesting reading.

We've lost only 1, whereas they've lost 2. And yet they've amassed more points than we have, thanks to the fact that they've managed to win one match (we've won none). They've scored 9 times, whereas we've managed only 4 goals. But they've also conceded 9 (us: 5), so maybe even our powder-puff forwards can do some damage tonight.

Monra Jags.