Falkirk

Ma Ba'

Real supporters quiz  

23 members have voted

1. 1. how many of the 3 remaining Falkirk games are you going to attend

• all 3

I'm one constantly going on about the repetitive boring nature of our leagues yet I intend to attend all three (Falkirk is relatively close for me and I'm a season ticket holder). Due to the two late call offs that will make it NINE times this season I'll have left home to watch us play Falkirk :angry: . Assuming there's no more late postponements.

I'll be attending the away game that's scheduled for the Saturday. Even then, it's only because I've agreed to meet up with a lapsed fan for a beer.

I really should make more effort to go and see Falkirk I suppose, I would be gauranteed an education on how the game should be played.

Don't forget the exhibition of cutting-edge gents fashion.

I'll be attending the away game that's scheduled for the Saturday. Even then, it's only because I've agreed to meet up with a lapsed fan for a beer.

I really should make more effort to go and see Falkirk I suppose, I would be gauranteed an education on how the game should be played.

guaranteed.

:thumbsup2: