Falkirk V Ptfc: Live On Falkirk Tv

Falkirk_TV

Falkirk TV is the official online TV channel of Falkirk Football Club and has a rights agreement in place with IMG/SFL to allow us to broadcast every match live for overseas supporters.

Partick Thistle face Falkirk 3 times in the next month and all three matches will be broadcast live on Falkirk TV. With Thistle on the ascendency we have two options in place to allow overseas Thistle fans to watch their team in action.

Tuesday's match is available as a pay-per-view option, priced at £7.99 for the match.

However a monthly premium subscription is also available at £11.99 a month, and one month's subscription will cover all three matches.

For more details and to sign up - http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_acctexp&task=subscribe&Itemid=401

We hope you choose to join us for our live coverage on Tuesday evening.

Falkirk TV

EDIT - A number of Partick Thistle fans joined us to watch the Scottish Cup tie in January. An under-19 player had to step in at the last minute to film due to staff work commitments, the normal cameraman will be back on Tuesday night. The issues expeirenced with the website that night have since been corrected and every match since has gone out live for the full 90 minutes without any problems.

Edited by Falkirk_TV

Again, I wonder how this can be done for Falkirk's away games, if their supporters are more likely to stay at home and give money to the Falkirk tv web service rather than go and pay entry into the away ground.

Ah, I see "overseas" supporters specified. So, is the transmission blocked for anyone in the UK?

Edited by Jaggernaut

Again, I wonder how this can be done for Falkirk's away games, if their supporters are more likely to stay at home and give money to the Falkirk tv web service rather than go and pay entry into the away ground.

Ah, I see "overseas" supporters specified. So, is the transmission blocked for anyone in the UK?

They test to make sure that the IP address you are using does not originate in the UK. :thinking:

My twin brother told me it's not too difficult to mask your IP address and appear like you are is say Dallas, Seattle or elsewhere? :thumbsup2:

The camera work the last time was diabolical and the game was lost I think, for about 15 minutes <_<

The camera work the last time was diabolical and the game was lost I think, for about 15 minutes <_<

RE camerawork - at the last match I (normal cameraman) was on holiday and our usual stand-in was working. Due to this we had to ask an under-19 player to film. I will be at the game on Tuesday.

RE website crash - this issue has been addressed and in many seasons of broadcasting the website has only ever crashed once before during the away leg of our Euroa League match last year.

Russell

Falkirk TV

My twin brother told me it's not too difficult to mask your IP address and appear like you are is say Dallas, Seattle or elsewhere? thumbsup2.gif

Hang on a minute... no wonder you never miss a game... there's two of them!!!!

Edited by alx

Just a reminder that a premium monthly subscription will cover all three meetings between Partick Thistle and Falkirk in the next few weeks.

A premium monthly subscription is available for only £11.99.

The pay-per-view option is available for matches at the Falkirk Stadium only, and, at £7.99 a match, a subcription is cheaper than purchasing both matches at TFS on a pay-per-view basis.

Your subscription will also allow you to access extended highlights of our matches this season and it is likely that we will interview Ian McCall after the match on our post-match programme.

Coming up in April we will have another episode of "The Brockville Years" which will feature the story of season 1990/91 and includes extensive rare highlights of the famous 4-3 Scottish Cup replay in January 1991 and the 1-1 draw at Firhill in April 1991.

All available for only £11.99, sign up at www.falkirkfc.co.uk

Edited by Falkirk_TV

Bugger!!! I've just seen this after splashing out for tonight's game. Is there any way I can pay the extra 4 quid for the monthly membership? If only the Jags provided a service like this.

I'm not sure, but if you send an email to [email protected] they should be able to answer your question

Can I buy this and save it so I can watch it later?

Unfortunatley our contract only allows the full match to be broadcast live, however extended highlights will be online 24 hours after the match.

I'm not sure, but if you send an email to [email protected] they should be able to answer your question

Unfortunatley our contract only allows the full match to be broadcast live, however extended highlights will be online 24 hours after the match.

Does one need to pay for the extended highlights? How extended are they?

Coming up in April we will have another episode of "The Brockville Years" which will feature the story of season 1990/91 and includes extensive rare highlights of the famous 4-3 Scottish Cup replay in January 1991 and the 1-1 draw at Firhill in April 1991.

4-3?

Jeezo, I was at that game and if anyone had asked me how it went, I would have said we were 1-0 up going into injury time and blew it by losing 2 goals. :blush:

My recollection of the winner was Cammy Duncan catching the ball and falling backwards over the line, then trying to scoop the ball back out, hoping (in vain) that the linesman hadn't seen what happened.

The 0-0 game first tie at Firhill was one of the best goalless games I've ever seen. Plenty of action but no goals.

Edited by H Wragg

• 3 weeks later...

Bump...

Just a reminder that all three Falkirk v Partick Thistle matches are live on Falkirk TV over the next few weeks. A £7.99 pay per view option will be available for Saturday or it is only £11.99 for a months premium subscription which will cover all three matches.

For details www.falkirkfc.co.uk

Thanks to all the Partick fans who joined us today. I'm sure you enjoyed the match.

Don't forget if you haven't yet signed up, you can still do so and enjoy the next two meetings as part of a premium subscription. At £11.99 a month it still represents great value with the normal ppv price set at £7.99 a game.

For more details and to sign up - http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_acctexp&task=subscribe&Itemid=401

Thanks for your support of Falkirk TV, see you again on Tuesday...

4-3?

Jeezo, I was at that game and if anyone had asked me how it went, I would have said we were 1-0 up going into injury time and blew it by losing 2 goals. :blush:

My recollection of the winner was Cammy Duncan catching the ball and falling backwards over the line, then trying to scoop the ball back out, hoping (in vain) that the linesman hadn't seen what happened.

The 0-0 game first tie at Firhill was one of the best goalless games I've ever seen. Plenty of action but no goals.

I was there too. Unforgettable game. I think we were down to 10 men then Declan Roche (remember him?) scored a cracker to put us in the lead. Magic moment. It ended in tears but I'm still glad I went. We got back and I went for a pint in the Griffin, just in time for the highlights. Was that not Derek Williams that shot the winner, via Soapy Duncan's fumble.