The Firhill Cup & Family Fun Day - 8Th May 2011.

chickirk

THE FIRHILL CUP - SUNDAY MAY 8th 2011.

Just to let everyone know that we now have 124 names to play in the Firhill Cup. As everyone is fully aware myself (Charlie Kirkwood) and Stuart Thomas are looking for a max 112 people to play in the tournament. This means that it will now be on a first come first serve basis. If you have already handed in your money or cheque to Ami Small at Partick Thistle then you will have a place within one of the teams. If you have yet to pay then we will only accept money up to the 112 person. Any money received after the 112 mark will be returned. If you have yet to pay the £25 donation to secure your place! You can also put the money in an envelope with your name and address on it and hand it into or post a cheque to Ami Small at Firhill ASAP to secure your place.

Myself, Stuart & Ami also had discussions today about a sponsorship idea and we have decided to open each team up to be sponsored by individuals or business. We all feel that a donation of £100 or more would secure the sponsorship of one of the teams.

As a team sponsor you will get to =

1- Name a team.

2- Will be mentioned in the last game of the seasons match day Partick Thistle programme.

3- Will get to keep the Firhill Cup for 1 year if your team wins it.

4- Will be mentioned in the mach day souvenir Firhill Cup programmme.

5- Will be mentioned on the www.ptfc.co.uk (external link) web site as the teams are announced.

6- Will get a personal thank you letter from Partick Thistle Football Club.

We already have our first company to sponsor a team. We would like to thank Craig Liddell @ CL FLOORING SOLUTIONS.

If you would like to sponsor a team in the Firhill Cup then it would be great if you could contact Charlie on 07881924177 or email - [email protected]

If you need any other information on any of the above then please contact me at any time on 07881924177 or by email.

Best regards,

Charlie Kirkwood & Stuart Thomas.

The Firhill Cup.

Brilliant effort from Charlie and Stuart (and Ami) and anyone else who has been working on this. Just shows what happens when a few people come up with an idea, plan it and drive it on. A great example for all fans of the club. I doth my cap (firhill bunnet) to you.

Yep well said mate. Fantastic effort made by all :thumbsup2:

Brilliant effort from Charlie and Stuart (and Ami) and anyone else who has been working on this. Just shows what happens when a few people come up with an idea, plan it and drive it on. A great example for all fans of the club. I doth my cap (firhill bunnet) to you.

Well said that man. Great effort by all concerned.

:clapping::worship::thumbsup::fan:

Well said. Congrats to all concerned, this is shaping up well and serves me right for waiting til payday to get into one of the teams. Oh well, always next year eh ;)