Jekyl Or Hyde?

MMCF

So young Mr Hyde signs for obscure Dundee junior outfit in order to play as a trialist for Dud-dee. He scores small shed load of goals in his three allowed games as trialist and then when he cannot play for them any more he gets signed by Dud -fermline!

You wonder about why we have transfer windows etc and how a team who cannot sign players because of their financial shennanigans loses out to a team who actually owe more than they do?

I am now going to a dark place for a while until the world actually becomes sensible again.

I may be some time.

I think it's quite amusing that Dunfermline have signed him until the end of the season after Dundee plucked him from obscurity and bent the rules to play him.

It shows how much faith they have in their current strikers to get them up though that they've signed another 2.

Think it's partially down to injuries and partially giving him a trial for next season, as we are doing with Stewart.

I don't have a problem with Hyde joining Dunfermline. He's a free agent, so it's perfectly within the rules. Nothing different to us signing Stewart. The deal with Lochee, who he never played for, so he could play as a trialist for Dundee is a bit questionable though. Ironically his goal for Dundee against Dunfermline which forced the draw and cost the Pars 2 points could be vital to the title decision at the end of the season.

It'll be interesting to see how Dundee get on now that they can't use any more trialists and are down to the bare bones of their squad, They're not totally clear of the play off spot, 6 and 7 points ahead of Ross Co and Cowdenbeath respectively. Both have a game in hand and have been picking up points recently.

I don't have a problem with Hyde joining Dunfermline. He's a free agent, so it's perfectly within the rules. Nothing different to us signing Stewart. The deal with Lochee, who he never played for, so he could play as a trialist for Dundee is a bit questionable though. Ironically his goal for Dundee against Dunfermline which forced the draw and cost the Pars 2 points could be vital to the title decision at the end of the season.

It'll be interesting to see how Dundee get on now that they can't use any more trialists and are down to the bare bones of their squad, They're not totally clear of the play off spot, 6 and 7 points ahead of Ross Co and Cowdenbeath respectively. Both have a game in hand and have been picking up points recently.

Seeing Dundee in the play-off spot would be brilliant.

Dud-dee and Dud-fermline: The side who has been on a 20 odd match unbeaten run, and the side that is destined for the first division title and promotion to the SPL...

The club which reneged on the bulk of its debts, and apparently still owes salaries and redundancy payments to former employees, but remains in the same division and able to play a multitude of players despite a transfer ban; and the club which has amassed similar huge debts, despite having no substantial assets, but continues to buy more and more players within the division.

Sadly, it seems unlikely that the SFL will sort out the snowballing financial and ethical problems.