But Really Though... Who Do You Look Like?

phoenix1876

ok its confession time for me because i apparently look like former celtic superstar massimo donati, not only that various mates have now nicknamed me donati. and have stuck.

i also look like gerard pique and fernando alonso

and also have said to look like some guy from alexison fire

(wee story bout the donati thing) i was in the club house after the game havin a pint with the lads and went up to get a corona when i saw a cup with the words DONATI on it. to my astonishment i thought to myself. is this a sign, could i be destined to future glory and go for the club. I then realised it sayed DONATIONS LOL

so who do you look like and has it gotten you anywere

I've been told on more than one occasion that I look like Pete Docherty. Not something i'm overly thriled with!

I once met a girl in a bar who I went to school with - she didn't recognise me but instead went on to tell me how I looked like PD. 'Not in a bad way - like a healthy PD, not on the smack or anything.' Who actually knows what that looks like?

I've been told on more than one occasion that I look like Pete Docherty. Not something i'm overly thriled with!

I once met a girl in a bar who I went to school with - she didn't recognise me but instead went on to tell me how I looked like PD. 'Not in a bad way - like a healthy PD, not on the smack or anything.' Who actually knows what that looks like?

Hasn't Pete cleaned his act up now? The last time I saw him he was looking slightly corpulent (essentially goning from one unhealthy extreme to another).

Mind you, that was a couple of years ago now. Goodness knows what he has been up to since then. :unsure:

Hasn't Pete cleaned his act up now? The last time I saw him he was looking slightly corpulent (essentially goning from one unhealthy extreme to another). Mind you, that was a couple of years ago now. Goodness knows what he has been up to since then. :unsure:

Is this supposed to make me feel better?!