Wat Sponsorship

• Administrators

The raffle for the sponsorship fund will take place on Saturday, after the match, once we have received the boots/shirt.

We've arranged with the club to have the winner of each prize drawn by the players (Chris Erskine & Iain Flannigan) and all participants in the sponsorship fund are invited to take part in a group photo with the players. If you can't attend then please let us know.

The raffle and photo will take place in the Firhill Boardroom between 17.00 - 17:30 and hopefully eveyone can make it along.

The winners will receive their prize on Saturday after the raffle but if you can't make it along on Saturday, and you win either of these, we will contact you to make other arrangements.

Here's a list of everyone that donated and how many entries you will have in the draw for the boots/shirt.

Woodstock Jag 2

German Jag 2

Jaggernaut 1

The Firhill Dungeon Keeper 2

Lady Isobel Barnett 1

DunmoreJag 1

Fawlty Towers 1

Shuggie 2

Hopeless Unbeliever 4

lennythistle 1

BalernoJag 1

B.C.G Jag 1

Junior 1

erty13 2

Watson Towers 1

1 John Lambie 1

almacd 1

MMCF 1

AlexForsythFan 1

Ronaldinho 1

Vom Itorium 1

bawheid 1

Nomads 7

Scotty 2

Steven H 1

Thanks again to everyone who took part this year and hopefully we can raise more money next year.

Good luck for the raffle!

Cheers

The raffle for the sponsorship fund will take place on Saturday, after the match, once we have received the boots/shirt.

We've arranged with the club to have the winner of each prize drawn by the players (Chris Erskine & Iain Flannigan) and all participants in the sponsorship fund are invited to take part in a group photo with the players. If you can't attend then please let us know.

The raffle and photo will take place in the Firhill Boardroom between 17.00 - 17:30 and hopefully eveyone can make it along.

The winners will receive their prize on Saturday after the raffle but if you can't make it along on Saturday, and you win either of these, we will contact you to make other arrangements.

Here's a list of everyone that donated and how many entries you will have in the draw for the boots/shirt.

Woodstock Jag 2

German Jag 2

Jaggernaut 1

The Firhill Dungeon Keeper 2

Lady Isobel Barnett 1

DunmoreJag 1

Fawlty Towers 1

Shuggie 2

Hopeless Unbeliever 4

lennythistle 1

BalernoJag 1

B.C.G Jag 1

Junior 1

erty13 2

Watson Towers 1

1 John Lambie 1

almacd 1

MMCF 1

AlexForsythFan 1

Ronaldinho 1

Vom Itorium 1

bawheid 1

Nomads 7

Scotty 2

Steven H 1

Thanks again to everyone who took part this year and hopefully we can raise more money next year.

Good luck for the raffle!

Cheers

AAAAAH, wasn't sure if I was in there...Hopeless Unbeliever I still owe you a tenner, will you be about on Saturday pre-match or Sunday for the Firhill Cup.

Can't hang around afterward tho as my auld dear is coming up from Derby and Im pickin her up fae Buchanan Bus St....missin the POTY as a result, how inconsiderate my mother is :lol:

Admin by my reckoning (and double checking my paypal history) I made 6 entries, one of which was on behalf of Steven H, so I should have 5 entries. Could you double check this please. I can't make it for the photo on Saturday so will make arrangements on the off chance I win.

Why are you even posting this if you're a Hopeless Unbeliever?

:P

I'm probably one of the nomads who donated, but by being a nomad I won't be there (though I had been considering the trip this weekend). My brother is on that list, so perhaps he can go and pretend to be both of us.

• Administrators

Admin by my reckoning (and double checking my paypal history) I made 6 entries, one of which was on behalf of Steven H, so I should have 5 entries. Could you double check this please. I can't make it for the photo on Saturday so will make arrangements on the off chance I win.

Sorry, I've just checked and you have made 5 payments. I can't update the page just now but you have 5 entries in the draws.

Good luck!

• Administrators

The draw has been done but the photo didn't get taken. The club have offered to arrange this for the start of next season if we still want it.

The winner of the boots is lady Isobel barnett, and the winner of the shirt is hopeless unbeliever (Kinniburgh thought that described flannigan quite well!) congratulations!

If you're going to Firhill tomorrow you could collect the boots/shirt then, but if you wont be there let us know and we'll make other arrangements.

Thanks again to everyone who donated to the sponsorship fund this year!

The draw has been done but the photo didn't get taken. The club have offered to arrange this for the start of next season if we still want it.

The winner of the boots is lady Isobel barnett, and the winner of the shirt is hopeless unbeliever (Kinniburgh thought that described flannigan quite well!) congratulations!

If you're going to Firhill tomorrow you could collect the boots/shirt then, but if you wont be there let us know and we'll make other arrangements.

Thanks again to everyone who donated to the sponsorship fund this year!

Fix!