Bin Laden Is Dead

phoenix1876

I realise I'm a little late, but I was going to post a thread titled 'Obama wins second term'. I agree with you BJs, terror alert has probably risen to the highest colour, whatever that is.

I imagine that those behind the 'birther' conspiracy theory will make up some other 'Bin Laden ain't dead' rumour.

Why is it that leaders of some so-called Christian countries publicly rejoice in the killing of other humans, whereas they condemn other countries that kill murderers, and refuse the death penalty even for mass murderers in their own country?

Cameron on tv this morning looked like a bad actor trying to convey a solemn attitude.

Edited by Jaggernaut

So, after more than 10 years as the world's most wanted man, Osama Bin Laden has died.

Reports of him being shot dead are, by all accounts an elaborate coverup. Yes he was shot, but only after he had died.

The true story of his death is (until now) a closely guarded secret, but it is well known by sources close to OBL and the US Government that he actually died from a heart attack after finding out Fernando Torres scored a goal for Chelsea.

Take that back, he might be as unfunny as SS but SS certainly knows his 10 pin bowling.

you should be banned !!!

im just kidn :)

Ah but beat me at 10 pin bowling, SS could not.

I was banned from ilovedarth.com for making unveiled threats on his wellbeing.

Its a funny old galaxy.

Its amazing what the Americans can achieve when the Playstation network is down.

I heard he was killed by a stray shot from Charlie Adam.

Wrong. He was brained by an Amoruso free kick that left Glasgow in 2005. Judging by the bloody mess in the house where he died, the man had his 72 virgins afore he entered paradise.

'Each man's death diminishes me,' some clever dicky once wrote. Sometimes you wonder. As to conspiracy theories, I'd like to know who decided to show the Bin Laden episode of South Park on one of the Freeview channels the night before the raid.

Edited by McKennan

Wrong. He was brained by an Amoruso free kick that left Glasgow in 2005. Judging by the bloody mess in the house where he died, the man had his 72 virgins afore he entered paradise.

'Each man's death diminishes me,' some clever dicky once wrote. Sometimes you wonder. As to conspiracy theories, I'd like to know who decided to show the Bin Laden episode of South Park on one of the Freeview channels the night before the raid.

Oh goody..... You mentioned conspiracy theories...... collapsing twin towers, causing spontaneous collapse of other nearby WTC buildings. Bin Ladens family flown out of USA while all other aircraft grounded. Now he's been killed, conveniently quickly buried at sea when in reality the Yanks would have wanted his skull paraded on a spikey pole through the streets of Washington........ hmmmm :P;)