Player Sponsor Event

ChiThistle

Hi all,

So this Saturday is the PTFC Player Sponsor Event at Firhill. While I'm extremely proud to have boot sponsored Kris Doolan this season (and I unjustly take partial credit for every goal - even the ones he headed in), I unfortunately live in Chicago, Illinois, USA, Too-Far-From-Glasgow, and can't attend.

I asked Ami at PTFC if I could post on here and offer my spot to someone else - I thought it might make someone's day to get the chance to go...it seems like a nice opportunity for a young Thistle fan and a parent to attend. It's only a half-hour event this Saturday, but I'm told you get to meet Kris and the rest of the squad, and I'll bet you can get a photo or autograph or two.

She gave me the go-ahead to post on here, so I guess send me a PM if it's something you or someone you know might be interested in. I'll check back in the morning (well, early afternoon your time) - if multiple people are interested, I'll just randomly pick someone and let them know via response.

Thanks!

-Len

agree that's a grand offer indeed.

It would be great if it went to a jags kid that's been hard done by. Maybe someone who's been let down this season in some way or other. Off the top of my head all I can mind is lennythistle's kids getting traumatised up at Forthbank but I'm sure there's been other posters on here about their kids being upset or disappointed (Gordie or Rodge I think was one case) :unsure:

Still no takers. If it's a question of the legitimacy of the offer, I'd suggest giving Ami a call at the Firhill office for confirmation.

Since we're just a day away, and because I have trouble perusing the board while I'm at work, if anyone is interested they should just send me an e-mail:

[email protected]

First come, first served. I'll send a quick reply e-mail to you to let you know if you were first. After that, I'll e-mail Ami with the name of the person so that she has some kind of confirmation. From that point on, I guess all you would need to do is get in touch with Ami and say "Check your e-mail - I'm taking this guy's place".

Regardless, I hope everyone enjoys themselves at the Firhill Cup this weekend - a really grand idea by whoever came up with it!

Still no takers. If it's a question of the legitimacy of the offer, I'd suggest giving Ami a call at the Firhill office for confirmation.

Since we're just a day away, and because I have trouble perusing the board while I'm at work, if anyone is interested they should just send me an e-mail:

[email protected]

First come, first served. I'll send a quick reply e-mail to you to let you know if you were first. After that, I'll e-mail Ami with the name of the person so that she has some kind of confirmation. From that point on, I guess all you would need to do is get in touch with Ami and say "Check your e-mail - I'm taking this guy's place".

Regardless, I hope everyone enjoys themselves at the Firhill Cup this weekend - a really grand idea by whoever came up with it!

Hi Len, have emailed you direct; would be a shame to miss this opportunity!

Excellent thoughts from the poster regarding this. Lots of respect for this !

Heard The boots were minging from a source lol Good shout m8 !

Hows the windy city ?

I can confirm that the only aroma on the boots is the aroma of success! :thumbsup2:

Chicago is good. Pockets of crime, corrupt politicians, underperforming sports teams - so same as always. Summer is taking its sweet time getting here, though.