The Firhill Cup & Family Fun Day - Thank You To All.....

chickirk

Both myself and Stuart would like to say well done to everyone that played in the Firhill Cup yesterday. I think that everyone had a great time and I feel that the turn out for it was good! I also want to thank all the staff and players at Partick thistle as most of them stayed for the full day after having the player of the year dance the night before.

We will be selling the match DVD for £8. If you would like to order a copy then please send me your full name, address and contact number to [email protected] You will be asked to send a cheque made out to Partick Thistle Football Club.

We will set up a web site that you can view the action pictures and buy the photos. The photo's will be size 8"x6", and they'll cost £3 each, inc. p&p. This will be posted on the Partick thistle web site soon. I will keep you posted.

Just a big thank you to everyone again and I will post the final total made ASAP!

Cheers Charlie & Stuart.

I decided against taking the wee fella yesterday due to the weather, not having much time and because I had to go to work. Once the details of where the cheques are to be sent to is posted I'll send a donation in to add to the fundraising efforts.

Sounds like a great, well organised day. Well done.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do it again next year.I was totally gutted that i had to pull out on sunday and my pal who took my place[non thistle fan]said it was great and would love to do it again,so please Stuart and Charlie put it on again next year so i can get the chance to play on our park.

Would also like to say a well done to the storyteller [FERGUS i think his name was]he kept my wee girl entertained for a while and that isn't easy.she was the one singing the roly poly song that everyone joined in with.thanks again for helping to make it a great day all round.

IF ONLY THE SUN WAS SHINING.

Both myself and Stuart would like to say well done to everyone that played in the Firhill Cup yesterday. I think that everyone had a great time and I feel that the turn out for it was good! I also want to thank all the staff and players at Partick thistle as most of them stayed for the full day after having the player of the year dance the night before.

We will be selling the match DVD for £8. If you would like to order a copy then please send me your full name, address and contact number to [email protected] You will be asked to send a cheque made out to Partick Thistle Football Club.

We will set up a web site that you can view the action pictures and buy the photos. The photo's will be size 8"x6", and they'll cost £3 each, inc. p&p. This will be posted on the Partick thistle web site soon. I will keep you posted.

Just a big thank you to everyone again and I will post the final total made ASAP!

Cheers Charlie & Stuart.

No idea what happened there and how I managed to post a quote. old man and technology..... Anyway well done to both of you for a great day. Enjoyed my time on the pitch although perhaps not our results, but the look on, was it, Stephen's face every time he scored made the humiliation of being in a team losing 4 goals to a ten year old worth it.

My daughters and niece and nephew loved going on the pitch to get their raffle prize and the signed poster went to my daughters school the next day.

given how knackered I was I need to start training now for next year....

Few days late with this but I'd like to thank Charlie and Stuart for organising this event. Fulfilled an ambition to play on the pitch, even if it did turn into sludge at 11 o'clock haha.

There was a good vibe around the whole event and it was great to see it attract older fans along with the younger jag fans. The weather could not have been worse up until around midday but it got better and the sun was out for the final. Watching the final couple of games in the enclosure and Main Stand was brilliant.

Like others have already said, I hope this becomes an annual event and I appreciate the personal time and effort put into making this happen. Hopefully if it is on next year the weather won't be as bad so it will attract more people along, which the event deserves.

Great to hear that it was an enjoyable day for so many people and that an excellent £5,160 was raised with more to be generated from DVD and photograph sales.

As you can see from the results the Jags Trust team lived up to their name. We started off with the best of intentions but by the end it was a shambles and in disarray !!!

There is an update on official site. Should be soon mate.

The update on the official action pics is that the website is now complete. Sorry for the delay, but Webshots is a site that's murder to upload to. I've sent all the access info. to Charlie, so you should be getting the details on ordering very soon. Be warned though. You'll have to root around for that "special" one of you scoring/saving/tackling/sleeping/WALKING IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA! (we know who you are, and I'll remind you that you DID promise to buy the pic! ;) ). They're pretty much in order, but there are a lot of them. 729 pictures, to be precise. To help a bit, the individual team pics are at the start of the collection, and the finals pics of both teams, raffle prize winners and cup presentation are at the end.

And don't worry lennythistle, I DO have at least one of you making a good save! :P:whistling::getmecoat:

The update on the official action pics is that the website is now complete. Sorry for the delay, but Webshots is a site that's murder to upload to. I've sent all the access info. to Charlie, so you should be getting the details on ordering very soon. Be warned though. You'll have to root around for that "special" one of you scoring/saving/tackling/sleeping/WALKING IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA! (we know who you are, and I'll remind you that you DID promise to buy the pic! ;) ). They're pretty much in order, but there are a lot of them. 729 pictures, to be precise. To help a bit, the individual team pics are at the start of the collection, and the finals pics of both teams, raffle prize winners and cup presentation are at the end.

And don't worry lennythistle, I DO have at least one of you making a good save! :P:whistling::getmecoat:

can't wait!

Yer a good man CD.