Anyone Who We'd Want?

iang5512

I was being serious

So was I, would only take Tade and Simmons but seeing as they are more likely to be heading for the SPL or a 1st Div team who can offer higher wages that would be pie in the sky. Hoping we sign Tommy Stewart on a 2 year deal so wouldn't waste any money on Weir.

So was I, would only take Tade and Simmons but seeing as they are more likely to be heading for the SPL or a 1st Div team who can offer higher wages that would be pie in the sky. Hoping we sign Tommy Stewart on a 2 year deal so wouldn't waste any money on Weir.

I was being serious I really want Weir

given our budget for next season, can't see either Tade or simmons at Firhill next season. Want to see Rowser, Flannigan and Stewart signed up before we look to any new signings.

Marvellous, isn't it? Anybody who's any good, we can forget cos we won't be able to afford them and they'l be off to better clubs with bigger budgets blah blah blah. That only leaves tossers who aren't as good as what we've got already, so forget that. Then there's loan signings: they don't have any loyalty to us and keep our own youngsters out the team etc etc.

What a shite situation to be in.

Marvellous, isn't it? Anybody who's any good, we can forget cos we won't be able to afford them and they'l be off to better clubs with bigger budgets blah blah blah. That only leaves tossers who aren't as good as what we've got already, so forget that. Then there's loan signings: they don't have any loyalty to us and keep our own youngsters out the team etc etc.

What a shite situation to be in.

There are always decent players about we can get hold of but the ones that spring easily to mind with fans are more likley to be out of our range as we only see a limited range of the available players - and only really notice the ones that are particularly good (or bad) when playing against us.

The manager will have contacts who can put in touch with players we've never seen or heard of but who could be a good player for us.

There are always decent players about we can get hold of but the ones that spring easily to mind with fans are more likley to be out of our range as we only see a limited range of the available players - and only really notice the ones that are particularly good (or bad) when playing against us.

indeed, and how many of us said we should sign scott fox when he appeared on the list of players let go by dundee?