Hearts Ball Boy Pelted By Coins From Celtic Fans

kni

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2011/05/23/hearts-ball-boy-pelted-by-coins-from-celtic-fans-says-i-won-t-let-thugs-stop-me-86908-23150864/

"Hearts fan Jack Waddell, 14, was targeted by rival fans during his team's clash with Celtic on May 11.

"He suffered concussion after yobs hurled 2p coins at him - just after Celtic manager Neil Lennon was assaulted by a Hearts fan...

"Tests showed he had sustained a brain injury but he has now fully recovered."

Cowardly scumbags!! :mad2:

these yobs aren't the same standard as me and my wee bro 'throwing 2ps' lol we used to throw fifty pences and sharpened up the corners on them too. thats why we didnt want to join the euro, so we could throw '50 pence ninja stars.' i'm being tongue in cheek btw dont bar us

Every time we played Airdrie in the 80s..:-)

Typical celtic scum.There the lowest of the low.Lowest club in scotland. Pure scum.hope the stand falls down on top of their fans.Scotland would b better off without them

You seem to have lost your way to the Follow Follow forum. Maybe admin can point you in the right direction.