Ten...

Vom Itorium

What will Doncaster say now? He said that 10 was the ONLY option. He wasn't even prepared to consider implementing any of the other suggestions, some of which are worthwhile, without the sacred 10. The honourable course would be to resign but I don't expect that. He has no credibility left at all. All his eggs were in that basket, but they're all broken now.

No punfest please. This topic matters too much, and maybe they're listening now? I wish....

Big meeting tomorrow for them to try and thrash something out...

Outcome, NONE I would imagine. This lot couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery and tomorrow will be spent haggling until the one against this promised land of ten get what they're looking for and succumb to the OF and it's cohorts.

What will Doncaster say now? He said that 10 was the ONLY option. He wasn't even prepared to consider implementing any of the other suggestions, some of which are worthwhile, without the sacred 10. The honourable course would be to resign but I don't expect that. He has no credibility left at all. All his eggs were in that basket, but they're all broken now.

No punfest please. This topic matters too much, and maybe they're listening now? I wish....

I wouldn't expect any truly radical change of direction from Doncaster or the SPL, nest of (arse)-vipers!

The trouble with all this dithering is it gives the SFL every excuse to keep the status quo three leagues of ten.

Even if the SPL voted to keep the 12 club set up but either change to two up two down (highly unlikely) or re-introduce play offs (far more likely) then there is little excuse left for the SFL to not introduce larger leagues and retain the closed shop.

My gut feeling all along has been the only real likelihood of league reconstruction that will have a positive effect on our division will come thru the SPL. The SFL who should be looking after our interests are just plain incompetent. How many season ticket allocated seats will go unsold due to the monotony of watching home league games involving only nine visiting sides?

The trouble with all this dithering is it gives the SFL every excuse to keep the status quo three leagues of ten.

Even if the SPL voted to keep the 12 club set up but either change to two up two down (highly unlikely) or re-introduce play offs (far more likely) then there is little excuse left for the SFL to not introduce larger leagues and retain the closed shop.

My gut feeling all along has been the only real likelihood of league reconstruction that will have a positive effect on our division will come thru the SPL. The SFL who should be looking after our interests are just plain incompetent. How many season ticket allocated seats will go unsold due to the monotony of watching home league games involving only nine visiting sides?

Last few lines here sums it up in a nutshell. Boring! boring! boring!

The only chance of seeing anything rather than these 10 teams is a Cup draw. Even the we invariably meet with the same bloody teams, thus discouraging anything like a bigger support. Losing money hands ofer fist. Can't these numpties see this?

Last few lines here sums it up in a nutshell. Boring! boring! boring!

The only chance of seeing anything rather than these 10 teams is a Cup draw. Even the we invariably meet with the same bloody teams, thus discouraging anything like a bigger support. Losing money hands ofer fist. Can't these numpties see this?

In complete agreement with above two posts.

Ideally, we would have 3 leagues of 16, automatic 2 up 2 down with play-offs for 3rd bottom v 3rd top, right through the leagues.

Only way for Scottish football to improve on every level imaginable is to expand the leagues, reintroduce regional leagues for opening round of League Cup (home and away), but will the numpties ever listen to the fans, the customers after all at the end of the day?