Kyle Hutton Coming On Loan?

jasmclaughlin

roughie is meant to be a hibs fan. like chic young is a st mirren fan. very sarcastic and tongue in cheek int it?

Nah, you dont hear Roughie fawning over any team, unlike chic dung who goes out of his way to be sarcastic about his love for the Buddies. Cumbernauld Jag may well be right, but he aint 'Chick Young' about it. Still, never seen any evidence of his love for any team except us and Scotland.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who the france is kyle hutton? why not play one of our young players in that position? don't loan players. blood our own. no loans. permanent jags

He is a holding midfield player who made quite a few appearances for Rangers last season. He is also a Scotland under-21 international.

I am actually surprised that Rangers are offering him out on loan, because from the little I have seen of him play he looks decent. However, we already have plenty of cover in his position. I would rather we were trying to bring in a decent winger, or striker, in on loan.

He is a holding midfield player who made quite a few appearances for Rangers last season. He is also a Scotland under-21 international.

I am actually surprised that Rangers are offering him out on loan, because from the little I have seen of him play he looks decent. However, we already have plenty of cover in his position. I would rather we were trying to bring in a decent winger, or striker, in on loan.

who?

http://m.stv.tv/sport/football/scottish-premier/rangers/268525-hutton-and-flecks-sheffield-united-move-falls-through/

Don't know if I done it right but here's a link Hutton and fleck deal fell through.

Be interesting to see if either go out on emergency loan to an SFL club. I'm not convinced they'd gain much more than match fitness playing at our level. Even if we had the dosh to finance a loan spell it could easily backfire. A lot would depend on the character of the player. Quality of football is all very well but first and foremost we we need players that get tore in,

i'd rather a centre half mate

Or one of those, yes. :lol:

who?

Bannigan, Cairney, Robertson and Rowson all play in the same position as Hutton. I am not saying that any of them are better than him, just that there are areas that are more in need of strengthening than the central midfield.

It is probably a moot point now, however. :unsure:

Isn't this emergency loan thing supposed to only be allowed when you've got a - what do call these things - actual emergency? Like if all your full backs were injured you could sign a full back.

Or does that not matter any more?

I didn't mind the manager going out and signing these young defenders (Lindsay, Sinclair etc) as we didn't have any young defenders coming through and had lost a couple of defenders.

But in midfield we have Bannigan, Campbell and hopefully later this season MacBeth all capable of fitting into midfield for us, on top of the more experienced Rowson, Cairney, Robertson, Flannigan and Erskine. We're not short of midfielders.

And if we do after all need another one, I'd rather we found someone in the mould of one of the young defenders (e.g. Sinclair) who are on full contracts with the club and will at least be OUR players, rather than waste money to get a Rangers kid up to full fitness who will be with us no longer than the short loan period.

Edited by Mr Bunny

Isn't this emergency loan thing supposed to only be allowed when you got a - what do call these things - actual emergency? Like if all your full backs were injured you could sign a full back.

Or does that not matter any more?

I didn't mind the manager going out and signing these young defenders (Lindsay, Sinclair etc) as we didn't have any young defenders coming through and had lost a couple of defenders.

But in midfield we have Bannigan, Campbell and hopefully later this season MacBethh all capapble of fitting into midfield for us, on top of the more experienced Rowson, Cairney, Robertson, Flannigan and Erskine. We're not short of midfielders.

And if we do after all need another one, I'd rather we found someone in the mould of one of the young defenders (e.g. Sinclair) who are on full contracts with the club and will at least be OUR players, rather than waste money to get a Rangers kid up to full fitness who will be with us no longer than the short loan period.

That's never been the case, not in regards to the system that is used in the SFL.

To-days Sun [Thursday] has a full page on the three young Rangers players going out on loan[Hutton Fleck and Karl Naismith]reporting that they were quized by the police in a dirty money probe.No charges are being brought against the players.Police spoke to them as they had been seen in the company of a suspect under investigation.Less than a year ago Naismith and Hutton were abducted by thugs who threatened to kill them.

BBC football website suggests that Hutton and Fleck are keen to go to Sheff Utd and once paperwork is sorted out they will be off to Bramall Lane, perhaps in time to be part of the Blades squad against Bury on Saturday. (How come lower leagues in England get to play this weekend and we have to miss out?)