Are You Behind The Board On These Updates

jagfox

Sorry if done before  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with boards' proposals?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Need more information
    • Don't care

Sorry if done before. Personally I'm a lot happier with this board than any since Save the Jags. At least they show a bit of ambition and realise if we don't speculate we will never accumulate. Don't know if there is any self interest plan with regards to Europa and Propco, but without the former we probably wouldn't exist.

Funny how old board seem to hold the shares and thus the balance of power at the moment. Nice that their sit on your hands attitude could still lead to the club going down the basin.....

Mon the Jags

Edited by jagfox

Yes.. 100%

It is not too much to ask that the club be run professionally and like a business. This is all these guys are looking to do and it is long overdue. For too long we've been run like a bowling club. As David Beattie said it's time to forget about the past, no matter how shoddy it was and look to the future. My only concern is the power still lying within the hands of others, but I take DB's assurances that where the power lies do all have Thistle at heart.

Yes.. 100%

It is not too much to ask that the club be run professionally and like a business. This is all these guys are looking to do and it is long overdue. For too long we've been run like a bowling club. As David Beattie said it's time to forget about the past, no matter how shoddy it was and look to the future. My only concern is the power still lying within the hands of others, but I take DB's assurances that where the power lies do all have Thistle at heart.

Completely agree and am behind them 100%

Hope the Jags Trust will back the board as well

Are we going to be anywhere near the break even figure of 2500 per game? Remember that under 16's have to be taken off the attendance figures.

The average at the moment is just over 2,500 and I assume that the break even figure of around 2,500 includes the under 16s so when you take them (plus season ticket holders) off it would be around 1,200 "pay at the gate" fans to break even.

The average at the moment is just over 2,500 and I assume that the break even figure of around 2,500 includes the under 16s so when you take them (plus season ticket holders) off it would be around 1,200 "pay at the gate" fans to break even.

Why would you include people getting in for free in the break even figure?

For the same reason that I would include season ticket holders who are not paying to get in on the day.

As I understand it the club look at how many season tickets have been sold and then estimate how many will be each game on average (as we know some people buy a season ticket even if they know they will miss several games plus some people have unexpected things come up which might result in a missed match or two).

They will also have historical data relating to the number of under 16s who attend games along with paying adults and concessions.

It just seems easier, to me, for there to be an overall figure which includes all type of supporters who are at the game instead of one which includes some type of supporters but not others.

Possibly because there's no quick way of telling how many pay at the gate customers, or season ticket purchasers for that matter, would turn up or buy a season ticket if their kids had to pay. I imagine by now the Club have a fairly accurate idea of what a 2500 gate would translate into in terms of turnover.

Perhaps tho' a 2500 night time crowd would generate more turnover given that there's bound to be less kids and possibly fewer concessions as well. :unsure: