Livingston 2-1 Partick Thistle

LIVItv

Hi there,

LIVItv match highlights are available to view @ http://www.livingstonfc.co.uk/livitv/partickthistle240911/livitv.php

Cheers

Cheers for that.

Looks like Cairney was at fauly giving the ball away to the guy who crossed for Deuchar. We had 4 great chances in the first half alone but in typical Thistle fashion, didn't take them.

Livi's goal was a cracking finish. I've been a bit hard on Fox in the 'Just In' thread but it did look like a Livi player impeded him when he caught the ball.

Nice of Deuchar to say that we're the best team Livi have faced though.

Painful.

Good, accurate coverage of the best chances for both teams. We could have/should have scored 5 or 6!

Earlier I criticized Paton for losing the guy that got the cross in for their first, but Cairney was more at fault than Paton.

Great save by Fox right at the start.

Dools should certainly have shot in the first half instead of his too-soft lay-off to Elliott.

Their winning goal didn't even come from a great shot, more of a wild swipe.

Funny how you didn't include Russell's kick at Sinclair off the ball.

The camera followed the ball and was focused on the half-way line when attention was brought to the 'incident' by the noise of the Partick fans. I'd love to catch everything that happens but with only the one camera there'll always be things off the ball that just won't be caught on 'film', so to speak.

Of course, there's a chance that the Partick lad will have caught sight of whatever happened. He was filming from the centre of the East Stand - same side of the ground as the Partick fans.

Cheers

Edited by LIVItv

The camera followed the ball and was focused on the half-way line when attention was brought to the 'incident' by the noise of the Partick fans. I'd love to catch everything that happens but with only the one camera there'll always be things off the ball that just won't be caught on 'film', so to speak.

Of course, there's a chance that the Partick lad will have caught sight of whatever happened. He was filming from the centre of the East Stand - same side of the ground as the Partick fans.

Cheers

Anyway, it was good coverage, thanks.

We are our own worst enemy yet again.

Sinclair should not be getting beat in the air for the 1st goal, he's a big lad.

Rowson, Cairney and Doolan all missing absolute sitters, Cairney's especially after great backheel from Elliot.

The winning goal, great finish but what was going on before it? Another dropped ball from Fox and then we have 2 jags players trying to out jump each other on the goal line to clear the ball, an absolute calamity.

Sorry to have to play devil's advocate here but I feel that McNamara just isn't realistic enough sometimes. We dominate from start to finish but continue to lose the match. He has to address this pronto.

In what way is that down to lack of realism from the manager?

He doesn't address any of the basic mistakes that the players continue to make. All he talks about is how unlucky we were to lose. Fact is, both goals we lost were avoidable and we were lucky not to concede another from dilly-dallying on the edge of our own box.

Cheers

The incident happened at a corner kick you must have caught it