Partick Thistle V Greenock Morton

Col

37 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be for the Jags?

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

loving our collective optimism B)

do hope we continue our recent home form against greenock tonight, but fear they are a different beast of a team from what we have faced in last few years.......let's hope the lads put in a sterling performance of pace, flair, entertainment and lots of goals, to send us all home happy, and the 'ton back doon the water with their tails between their legs.

7-1 Jags

Hope I am 100% wrong but I think I might be drowning my sorrows in Tennents around 21.45. Deffo worried about their strike force and our defence. Think there will be a few goals tonight and at this moment I would settle for a draw

Edited by Lindau

Hope I am 100% wrong but I think I might be drowning my sorrows in Tennents around 21.45. Deffo worried about their strike force and our defence. Think there will be a few goals tonight and at this moment I would for a draw

This!!! But they dont have the best defence either so hopefully a high scoring game with the Jags coming out victorious...although I voted 'lose' :(

We can't predict that, though.

Last season against Morton at home, the two attendances were 2060 and 2536. You need to take into account just now that Morton are top of the league - therefore they'll bring more fans - but there will be a lot of neutrals attending today because there's a game of football on.