Scottish Cup Ticket Info

Ami

Emailed on Thursday to reserve tickets but never got a reply. Don't know if I've successfully reserved but will try to collect at Firhill later this week...

I got a reply too, saying they were reserved and can be picked up from Monday pm onwards.

If the email has gone missing, then best checking when they go on sale and see if someone can pick one up for you.

If you cannot get up to Firhill during the week, I'm intending going up on Tues, so if still some left I'd be happy to pick up 1 or 2 for you and get them to you.

Edited by Jagsfan58

When's the office open? My pal works til 5pm out of a town a bit so is struggling to make normal office hours and the club won't send them out.

Not sure, but is you contact any of the following they will be able to help

To book or request further information on any of these please opportunities please contact PTFC:

Telephone: 0871 402 1971

Fax: 0871 410 1876

E-Mail: [email protected]

Also, you can leave a message on the phone with your name/ number and they will get back to you.

Always been very helpful any time I've called.

Emailed on Thursday to reserve tickets but never got a reply. Don't know if I've successfully reserved but will try to collect at Firhill later this week...

Woodstock- did you email [email protected]? I got over 100 emails and did reply to them all. If you can dig out the email and forward it me i can reserve the tickets- not sure why i didnt get it first time!

We are expecting the tickets in Monday morning and they will be ready to collect Monday pm.

Cheers,

Ami

Woodstock- did you email [email protected]? I got over 100 emails and did reply to them all. If you can dig out the email and forward it me i can reserve the tickets- not sure why i didnt get it first time!

We are expecting the tickets in Monday morning and they will be ready to collect Monday pm.

Cheers,

Ami

Hello Ami,

I sent the email to that address and I resent it earlier on today. Perhaps it has found its way into a spambox?

Hello Ami,

I sent the email to that address and I resent it earlier on today. Perhaps it has found its way into a spambox?

I'll have a look in spam and inbox Mon am and reply to you, if first email was sent before 12pm on Friday then no prob gettin tix!

Cheers, Ami

I'll have a look in spam and inbox Mon am and reply to you, if first email was sent before 12pm on Friday then no prob gettin tix!

Cheers, Ami

How many tickets are we getting Ami?

I haven't reserved any and was just going to get my old man to go up to Firhill on Monday to see if he can get some.