Before And After Videos

Big Dave

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm assuming you were asking me if I was at the game - and yes I was. :thumbsup2:

Yep, fair doos.

What happened on the pitch, to me was just so unbelievably bad that you struggle to comprehend if it actually happened. This is a team who play in front of no more than 100 fans a home game.

Nothing personal was shouted or aimed at any player in particular. I've heard far worse shouted at Firhill, so that's why I struggle to accept any criticism of the fans venting their frustrations in the video.

We'll agree to disagree. :thumbsup2:

Yep, fair doos.

What happened on the pitch, to me was just so unbelievably bad that you struggle to comprehend if it actually happened. This is a team who play in front of no more than 100 fans a home game.

Nothing personal was shouted or aimed at any player in particular. I've heard far worse shouted at Firhill, so that's why I struggle to accept any criticism of the fans venting their frustrations in the video.

We'll agree to disagree. :thumbsup2:

More than happy to agree it was a disgraceful performance and also happy to agree to disagree over the level of abuse meted out at the final whistle. :thumbsup2:

Oh dear - I wasn't at the game but this video is absolutely shameful - I certainly wasn't expecting that at all.

There are some grown men that need to take a good look at themselves in the mirror for their abhorrent use of language in the vicinity of a couple of young girl fans.

I'm not against the boys getting some pelters and a good boo-ing off the pitch (or the Culter boys getting applauded off the pitch) but the aggressive nature of the language and the tone was completely out of order.

I've still yet to hear a good argument for why it was a disgrace. If you think the language is a joke, then I take it you spend all game every week telling people to stop swearing?

I think I muted a perfectly sensible reason for my disgust in the central paragraph in my post.

Perhaps if you think the language is OK and it's OK in this day and age to feel that you are able to do things within the 4 walls of a football pitch - that you would not get away with in normal society - then it speaks volumes for the mentality of your post - a mentality mirrored by the blue and green filth who also feel they can get away with abhorrent behaviour vis-a-vis their historic songs in their stadiums too.

And finally, no I don't tell fellow fans in the JH to stop swearing during the game as I sit with my kids in the relatively swear free aural environment of the family section. But then again, I don't see the JH fans stalking the players to the tunnel entrance at the final whistle either venting their foul mouthed spleens.

Er it just so happens, the tunnel was right next to our end, like the old days at Firhill. They were a "******* embarrassment" and I was "******* ashamed" to go on two quotes. Perfectly reasonable shouts.

Oh well then that makes it all OK then eh? - I applaud your well argued discussion in defence of your, and fellow fans, spectacular lack of vocabulary and social skills. Perhaps you should ask Santa for a generously THICK Oxford English Dictionary for crimbo.

Er it just so happens, the tunnel was right next to our end, like the old days at Firhill. They were a "******* embarrassment" and I was "******* ashamed" to go on two quotes. Perfectly reasonable shouts.

So therefore if I think your a ******* tw4t for your posts then that is perfectly reasonable then! :thumbsup2:

You really had to be at the game and witness the clueless and toothless performance to at least understand some of the supporters reaction.

Not making an issue about if you agree with the reactions or not but yesterday was that shambolic that it's hard to put into words.

Edited by broomhill jag

Oh dear - I wasn't at the game but this video is absolutely shameful - I certainly wasn't expecting that at all.

There are some grown men that need to take a good look at themselves in the mirror for their abhorrent use of language in the vicinity of a couple of young girl fans.

I'm not against the boys getting some pelters and a good boo-ing off the pitch (or the Culter boys getting applauded off the pitch) but the aggressive nature of the language and the tone was completely out of order.

Man up.

What difference does it make whether girls or boys heard the bad language? You think they've never heard anything worse in the playground or up the dancing?

It was a disgraceful performance and the players should be told that.

Man up.

What difference does it make whether girls or boys heard the bad language? You think they've never heard anything worse in the playground or up the dancing?

It was a disgraceful performance and the players should be told that.

Words fail me - another justification for rabid low IQ expletives. No point debating further.