Before And After Videos

Big Dave

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May I also add that the one player who tried his best today was Erskine.

The worst moment was Dargo going through one on one with the goalie and deciding that he was offside, so very sportingly stopped his attack and gave the ball away to Culter. Imagine his surprise when he realised the linesman hadn't put his flag up. You couldn't make it up.

Thanks for posting that. No, really, thanks. No Honestly thanks for showing our embarrassment and humiliation worldwide via YouTube, for demonstrating that some of our supporters are complete *********. Maybe you could cap it off by posting some video of those knobends from the NGE with their diddy wee flag and the smoke bombs?

Thanks for posting that. No, really, thanks. No Honestly thanks for showing our embarrassment and humiliation worldwide via YouTube, for demonstrating that some of our supporters are complete *********. Maybe you could cap it off by posting some video of those knobends from the NGE with their diddy wee flag and the smoke bombs?

I personally don't think the wee video clip shows our fans in a bad light. A few fans are perhaps a bit upset with our performance. Perhaps justified in that we didn't really seem to try that hard today and that Culter are a junior team etc. But I like the way that we showed our appreciation to a great performance by Culter. I'll delete them if you want mind.

I never thought I'd say this, but I am really sorry it was Grampian's finest (in absentia) and not Tayside's today. :o

Clever stuff Dave. That made me laugh and wince all at the same time.

I'll be honest here, The Jags were woeful but Culter put up a solid display of defending in numbers for that last half hour. The pitch, lack of space and poisonous atmosphere were all truly rank today. We'll beat them 5-0 at home and everyone will be happy, especially when we get a good tie in the next round.

Edited by brodieboy

Tom, get off your high horse.

The only people shown in a bad light today are the players and management. I don't think anything out of order is said in the video, embarrassment, shocking, what was that about etc. I'm also pleased to see everyone applauding Culter off the park.

Tom, get off your high horse.

The only people shown in a bad light today are the players and management. I don't think anything out of order is said in the video, embarrassment, shocking, what was that about etc. I'm also pleased to see everyone applauding Culter off the park.

Agreed,good to hear the players get what they deserved.

The only embarrassment is your post ya clown. Im GLAD the vid has been posted to hear what the players deserved.

Edited by GOVAN JAG

Thanks for posting that. No, really, thanks. No Honestly thanks for showing our embarrassment and humiliation worldwide via YouTube, for demonstrating that some of our supporters are complete *********.

We were on the receiving end of a Scottish cup shock. You were at the game, so surely you'll how bad the performance was.

The fans had every right to vent their fustrations, in my opinion. I can't hear anything 'out of order' in the post match clip but wouldn't it be fair to agree to disagree on how folk react after such a depressing performance?

People paid good money to watch that today, in my eyes they can't just accept, walk out the ground without saying anything.

Culter embarrassed us today.

Calm down dear!!!

Fans are entitled to vent frustrations at abject displays.

A bit over sensitive are we not?? :D

We were on the receiving end of a Scottish cup shock. You were at the game, so surely you'll how bad the performance was.

The fans had every right to vent their fustrations, in my opinion. I can't hear anything 'out of order' in the post match clip but wouldn't it be fair to agree to disagree on how folk react after such a depressing performance?

People paid good money to watch that today, in my eyes they can't just accept, walk out the ground without saying anything.

Culter embarrassed us today.

No they didnt we embarrassed ourselves. Culter gave a gutsy determined performance but at no point did they outplay us or anything like that. I think all but one of Culters chances came from wayward passes or bad defending by us.

No reason not to applaud Culter off the park that was probably the biggest result in their history and they deserve all the plaudits our lot deserve the bollocking they got and a whole lot more