E-Mail From Ptfc

Butters

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? Because people like myself reckon the club don't value season tickets/holders anymore?

Excuse me for thinking this is a forum!!

Didn't see anything that said only Potty Mouth's opinion that counts...

:surprised:

ok!

obviously something that's very dear to your heart!

i'm very sorry if my tongue in cheek, off the cuff remark caused, what seems like great pain and anger!

Wouldn't it be easier for the club to just make it a £10 for everyone as kids always go free? And advertise it as a family fun day? That way you may get families along 2 adults and 2 kids £20? Cheap day out! You may also get a few students along looking for a cheap way to spend the day?

I am not sure find it a bit unfair that I shall have to pay £17 cos I don't so happen to know any children!

Wouldn't it be easier for the club to just make it a £10 for everyone as kids always go free? And advertise it as a family fun day? That way you may get families along 2 adults and 2 kids £20? Cheap day out! You may also get a few students along looking for a cheap way to spend the day?

I am not sure find it a bit unfair that I shall have to pay £17 cos I don't so happen to know any children!

Believe me it will cost you less at £17 than taking two kids to the game even at a tenner at the gate! :lol:

The club know what they are doing but lets get them credit, they try really hard with familes and kids and other clubs should take note

So should all the idiots who were complaining about the prices for the Culter replay. The cup is an exception and the club dont fully control the pricing hence kids are a fiver!

£1 less than at Culter I should add and lets be fair far better facilities....

Believe me it will cost you less at £17 than taking two kids to the game even at a tenner at the gate! :lol:

The club know what they are doing but lets get them credit, they try really hard with familes and kids and other clubs should take note

So should all the idiots who were complaining about the prices for the Culter replay. The cup is an exception and the club dont fully control the pricing hence kids are a fiver!

£1 less than at Culter I should add and lets be fair far better facilities....

Kids get in for free every week! Sorry if it annoys me that yet again the club favors fans with kids.

Your saying it costs you more than £17. Well just like I will choose to go the pub before and have a pint you choose to buy your kids food and drink and whatever else. And only £17? Put in a programme, a few 50/50s a pie a drink a few pints. I am easily spending £30 + at a home game!! But I choose and not complaining, merely pointing out that I find it unfair that cos I dont have kids I need to pay more!

It christmas soon why should people with kids be the only ones to save??

I still think £10 for all suits all fans! And would attract a higher away crowd. Just my opinion.

Edited by little_miss_jag

Kids get in for free every week! Sorry if it annoys me that yet again the club favors fans with kids.

Your saying it costs you more than £17. Well just like I will choose to go the pub before and have a pint you choose to buy your kids food and drink and whatever else. And only £17? Put in a programme, a few 50/50s a pie a drink a few pints. I am easily spending £30 + at a home game!! But I choose and not complaining, merely pointing out that I find it unfair that cos I dont have kids I need to pay more!

It christmas soon why should people with kids be the only ones to save??

I still think £10 for all suits all fans! And would attract a higher away crowd. Just my opinion.

Kids are the future fan base of the club. Treat them right and you give yourself a shot at a brighter future.

That has to be worth letting them in for free and having the odd promotional family fun day.

Kids are the future fan base of the club. Treat them right and you give yourself a shot at a brighter future.

That has to be worth letting them in for free and having the odd promotional family fun day.

I hate that argument simply because just cos you take your kid every week doesn't mean when they get a bit older they will also go every week. I prefer to think the here and now is important - smaller crowds - lower income -will mean there a chance of no ptfc for future generations!This "family club" and "free under 16s" nonsense really bores me. Make it tenner for everyone and its win win really!

dont know if im reading it right or not, but does it mean you need to bring two kids to get in for the tenner??

i've not been able to make it along to firhill much this season as im out of work and £17 is just too expensive, but £10 would be much more attractive.

yes you need to take two kids and you need to register it with the club :thumbsup2:

I'm with you Whitney :thumbsup2:

I believe that children are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way. Show them all the beauty the Jags Possess inside. Give them a sense of pride!!!! :D

dont know if im reading it right or not, but does it mean you need to bring two kids to get in for the tenner??

i've not been able to make it along to firhill much this season as im out of work and £17 is just too expensive, but £10 would be much more attractive.

I'm sure most dads with just the one kid can usually find he/she's got a mate who wouldn't mind a day at the footie for free.

...... Or failing that just kidnap an extra kid on the way up the road :lol:

Edited by Mr Bunny

I hate that argument simply because just cos you take your kid every week doesn't mean when they get a bit older they will also go every week. I prefer to think the here and now is important - smaller crowds - lower income -will mean there a chance of no ptfc for future generations!This "family club" and "free under 16s" nonsense really bores me. Make it tenner for everyone and its win win really!

Never said the kids when older will go every week. Though if you treat the kids right you sure as hell increase the chances that they will follow the club when they get older.

Personally I've already bought two season tickets this season.....no way I could afford a tenner for each game on top of what I've paid to also take my son and daughter , when she is visiting me.

Both kids are members of wee macbees, so further £20.00 given to the club. Yeah i could choose not to do that but i feel it's more important that i do.

You imply that those of us who have families don't contribute the same as the likes of you, because our kids get in free. You couldn't be more wrong.

You imply that those of us who have families don't contribute the same as the likes of you, because our kids get in free. You couldn't be more wrong.

The only implication on this thread was that those with kids would spend more than the punter who turns up on his own and pays £17 as quoted below.

Those bringing kids to the game already benefit from the club more than any other group of people due to the kids go free scheme but yet again it's those with kids who benefit from the incentives to try and get more people through the door. It's not only those with kids who are either priced out of going to the game or choose to spend money elsewhere but unless you want to fork out a little less for hospitality than usual for a game that the club has decided the hospitality has no chance of selling out for then you've got no chance of getting any sort of decent promotion like parents do. It's fair enough having someone with kids getting in for £17 just like any other person going but to make it cheaper and not do any sort of incentive for those who don't bring kids to games is a bit of a joke.

The wording of the advert regarding other Glasgow clubs is embarrassing as well considering it comes directly from the club and comes on the same weekend that Rangers are offering 2 adult and 2 kids tickets for £20, a deal which offers better value for money than this one does.

The only implication on this thread was that those with kids would spend more than the punter who turns up on his own and pays £17 as quoted below.

Those bringing kids to the game already benefit from the club more than any other group of people due to the kids go free scheme but yet again it's those with kids who benefit from the incentives to try and get more people through the door. It's not only those with kids who are either priced out of going to the game or choose to spend money elsewhere but unless you want to fork out a little less for hospitality than usual for a game that the club has decided the hospitality has no chance of selling out for then you've got no chance of getting any sort of decent promotion like parents do. It's fair enough having someone with kids getting in for £17 just like any other person going but to make it cheaper and not do any sort of incentive for those who don't bring kids to games is a bit of a joke.

The wording of the advert regarding other Glasgow clubs is embarrassing as well considering it comes directly from the club and comes on the same weekend that Rangers are offering 2 adult and 2 kids tickets for £20, a deal which offers better value for money than this one does.

I took Stoney jag's comment as light hearted.

As for our offer, it's one adult and 2 kids for ten quid. So you could get 2 adults and 4 kids into Firhill for £20.00. How then are Rangers offering better value for money ?

As for our offer, it's one adult and 2 kids for ten quid. So you could get 2 adults and 4 kids into Firhill for £20.00. How then are Rangers offering better value for money ?

That would be a saving of £4 at Firhill. Rangers usual ticket prices are higher than ours and the buyers would be exposed to a better (for want of a better word) standard of football.

and to add to Dark Passenger's answer to make it £20 at Firhill you would need to bring along 4 kids otherwise it's not better value for money. Considering some would find it difficult enough to find 2 kids to bring along to save money, finding 4 willing to come along is an even harder task.

2 adults and 2 kids at Ibrox - £20

2 adults and 2 kids at Firhill - £27

Edited by Pie Of The Month